⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost inventory

Options
Antoniacw
Antoniacw Posts: 1 Newbie

Why would I lose my inventory when I was in the middle of playing a game? I lost a level and the next game I started showed that I had absolutely no inventory even though I had 70 some wheels and 40 or 50 of the other things. I made no changes and no updates just disappeared while I was playing the game. How do I get them back? If not I’m out even though I’m at level 3769

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Antoniacw From your description of the issue it doesn't sound like your game crashed. It sounds like your boosters just disappeared after completing one level and starting another.

It is correct though that your boosters are stored on the memory of your device and it is slso correct that King generally do not replace free boosters if they are lost.

Due to your unexplained loss though it might be worth you contacting King directly. As you have lost your boosters through no fault of your own they might offer you some of them back as a goodwill gesture.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You lost boosters because of your game app crashed while you were playing the game and boosters gained from the game are non-refundable.

Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,

Make your device software auto update.

Make your game app auto update.

Don't open game when battery below 25%

Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.

Close all background running app before start this game.

Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

Keep RAM free.

If you notice again that your game app is crashing then you need to follow the link below.

Thank you!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Antoniacw From your description of the issue it doesn't sound like your game crashed. It sounds like your boosters just disappeared after completing one level and starting another.

It is correct though that your boosters are stored on the memory of your device and it is slso correct that King generally do not replace free boosters if they are lost.

Due to your unexplained loss though it might be worth you contacting King directly. As you have lost your boosters through no fault of your own they might offer you some of them back as a goodwill gesture.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?