⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga Level 1783

Options
Jay_Frances
Jay_Frances Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2021 in Support

Level 1783 only allows 11 chances, but internet shows 32. Correct this.

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hey there.

So you were waiting for your moment (3 years to make your first post), no problem; & eleven chances are what everyone gets at the moment.

But just watch this video (current version) & see how that player did it, YMMV; may the candies similarly fall in your favour.

Give it another try; have fun, enjoy...

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 

This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. 

The video you saw was recorded from an older version of the game.

Please check this thread HERE.

Also latest video here.

Thank you!

• sabca1
    sabca1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I've been on this level for several days now and have exhausted my supply of helpers. I don't understand how you can reduce the amount of chances from 33 to 11! And, on top of that to just label the level as "Hard". It should be "Impossible".

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@sabca1 Hi and welcome,

Not an easy level, but you should be bale to do the level without boosters. just concentrate on making special candies and if you can get a wrapped candy / color bomb combo this will help to complete this level or try to keep the two bottom middle colorbombs together so you can combine these

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?