💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

9574 only 31 moves when all videos show 44 moves. With the amount of blockers and limited moves this is impossible.

All you’re doing is slashing the number of moves and hoping nobody complains. There is NO attempt to make this game fair for players. You just want them to spend money. Game is corrupt.

Anything LindQ says I don’t believe

They are doing nothing. They release levels, then get players to do all the work for them, such as posting videos, and they just sit back and pocket the money that players spend to pass levels when they get frustrated playing them.

Ive played 9574 over 50 times and haven’t even dropped ONE CHERRY yet

they tell you NO level takes more than 15/20 attempts. COMPLETE LIES

GET IT SORTED

• Gary_Turner

MY GOD. I’ve just noticed that 9574 has now been cut to 29 moves. This is just getting ridiculous. So much for LindQ saying about INCREASED moves

This can’t be done unless you use about 15 flying saucers. Absolutely corrupt to make you fill their pockets. SORT IT

• Gary_Turner

Its an absolute disgrace. Number of moves get decimated with no chance of passing.

LindQ gives you every excuse under the sun. Total BS

game is corrupt and its only to make money.

number of blockers in relation to moves is ridiculous. They can’t even show you any proof of levels being done in the moves they give you.

I’m on 9580 and its unbelievable. Can’t get anywhere near passing but if they change it they’ll remove even more moves.

Idiotic designers

• Gary_Turner

The levels I got this week are 9546-9590. Not finished yet, but EVERY SINGLE LEVEL has had at least 15 MOVES removed. The number of boosters required is unbelievable. With the number of moves reduced and the amount of blockers on each level it’s impossible to pass without plenty boosters. If you’ve not got at least 50 of each booster you are as well quitting the game unless you have very deep pockets. My boosters are gone so I’ll have to either wait a few weeks to build boosters up or quit. If levels carry on like this I know what I’ll be doing. This is probably the worst 3 episodes I’ve come across in all my years playing and I don’t see it improving as the designers haven’t got a clue. KING couldn’t care less about loyal players, its all about the money.

Levels are just being thrown out there without being tested and they’re just guessing how many moves will be required. They’re giving each level on average about 24 moves. No where near enough for most levels nowadays. They know this but couldn’t care less.

GET THE GAME BACK TO WHEN IT WAS FUN TO PLAY

• Gary_Turner

@LindQ

I would like you to try these levels with the moves provided and let us know how you get on and if you think they are fair.

5983 is a complete abortion. Over 30 attempts and haven’t opened the bottom once

These designers need fired. How do they come up with the number of moves if they can’t prove levels can be completed with the moves they give players

• Gary_Turner

5983. Over 50 attempts and still not opened the bottom once. Wasted boosters as well, but I’m sure KING don’t bother about that. This level cannot be done with this amount of moves. Also the layout is different from every video. Please explain WHY. Its no exaggeration to say this would require at least 60 moves to complete

SORT IT

• Gary_Turner

5983. Still on this level 2 days and over 80 attempts.

Thanks goes to KING and LindQ for NOT listening and doing absolutely nothing to sort this level

Just shows they don’t give a damn

• Gary_Turner

3rd day and now over 100 attempts. Still no response from anyone about sorting this level

looks like LindQ and King are either on holiday or they’re to embarrassed to respond after all the excuses they have been giving us over the last couple of months

it’s an absolute disgrace. Time and boosters have been wasted due to their incompetence

• Gary_Turner

@ LindQ 5983 Now up to 165 attempts over 3 days Playing on 3 platforms (iPhone iPad and laptop) using windows 10 Can’t even get close Lucky if you open the bottom and if you do you’ve probably no moves left

Far too much licorice, takes too many moves to destroy magic mixers, then you’ve got to open the skull, make stripes and hit it 5 times before the bottom opens up. After that you’ve got to get all the frosting and 3 licorice shells all in 26 moves. Number of moves has been reduced drastically. Do you just guess how many moves it’ll take and hope for the best. If the number of moves was doubled you’d still be lucky to pass this level. Been complaining about this level for days but the silence is deafening from you and King

Absolutely sick of all your excuses and fed up with both this level and the game as a whole

You’ve not got a clue how to treat your loyal players

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?