More gold bars

glemaamburgey
glemaamburgey Posts: 7 Level 2
edited June 2021 in Discussions

Make it where you can win gold bars in the end of the rounds. Maybe throw one in after completing with a good score or moves left over. Just need more bars. Or let our Piggy banks open on a win.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Please look at the master list of ideas and vote there. You get gold bars from events and can take part in competitions here in the community. There are competitions going on all over the place right now.

I hope it helps!!

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Hello @glemaamburgey and a very warm welcome to our wonderful community.

As mentioned above there are various opportunities to win/earn gold bars. If you win the episode race you win gold bars If you have a long enough streak you can win 25 gold bars

If you look at the ideas that have been closed it mentions that any ideas about gold bars will not be considered so I am going to close this idea right now.

However I encourage you to stay and explore the community, take part in discussions, enter contests and have fun.

• glemaamburgey
    glemaamburgey Posts: 7 Level 2

Ok thanks so much for your advice. And I'm going to try to find my way to beginners corner and lounges to find more ways to get the gold bars. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŒΉ!! Let's get to Candy Crush

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?