⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't login to my King account

Answers

• sansal
    sansal Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited June 2021

@hechicerilla

All the solutions that you have proposed have been tried several times and on my side I am not at all a beginner in computer science, I do my job as a technician.

You say ..."On the other hand, whatever happened previously, it was not necessary to start from 0, if you had warned us here, we would have guided you to restore your levels. I am sorry that this was not the case."

Ok but Freddy_ said this ..."Also if you do have issues you can get your levels manually restored so you would not have to start again, but any boosters , gold etc would be lost"

We don't lose our evolutions but all our booster and gold, which is not so interesting 

Moreover I notice from several times that my level does not go up any more in spite of my advances in the game, My level stagnates at 297

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

@sansal and @Bat-2 If you two are attempting to log in on King.com, I'm stumped why you're having trouble.

Can you post a video showing your problem? I'm having trouble visualizing what your issue is.

Playing on King.com has never given me problems.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,483 Legend
    edited June 2021

Hi @sansal back in April there were quite a few complaints similar to yours. If I remember correctly the issue was related to the privacy settings of the browser being used.

Check out the link below that is to one of the longer discussions on the issue.

• Deryck

That thread was insightful, @Alienscar. Seems the matter (if indeed the same as what these 2 players here experience) has something to do with "Ad blockers" (which I don't use--nor understand lol). Maybe the players having trouble in this thread should try the fix others in that thread used.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

First of all, even if you delete the browser's data, it will not affect your game. We've received a number of such reports that you are unable to log in to the Kingdom site or your login button is not working, also we have no actual information about the cause of the problemat this time😌

However I am asking you to follow a few troubleshooting steps and if the steps are not helpful for you then you need to contact our player support.

On king.com If log in buttons not working, try the following steps.

1. Refresh the page.
    2. Allow JavaScript execution.
    3. Delete temporary files related to internet browsers except for bookmarks, such as caches or cookies.
    4. If you have installed extended functions or add-ons in the browser, turn them off or uninstall them.

If none of the above solves your problem, you need to contact our Player Support HERE.

Thanks!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

mmm 🤔 You mean you passed level 243 and still didn't advance to the next level? Sorry but I don't understand if you mean that.

As for what Freddy said, it is so, they can be restored manually, but I am afraid that they will not be able to do it when reinstalling the application as the game ID will be different. Maybe you could send a private message to Crazy Cat Lad, he will help you solve these problems.

Thanks again

• sansal
    edited June 2021

@Deryck

Thank you Derick for your comment, it was indeed the ad blocker that was preventing the login button from working and without any warning.

So I disabled the ad blocker, logged in and re-enabled the ad blocker, everything works fine, I can finally play on my laptop.

I should have thought of this myself ...

To know that the ad blocker does not prevent from playing but only from connecting once the browser cache is cleaned

Thank you all for your help

• sansal

@hechicerilla

Here is a screenshot to help you understand what level I am talking about.

It's been months now that it doesn't go up despite my progress

• Deryck
    edited June 2021

I'm glad to hear your can log in again--and that you understood the issue, @sansal.

As for your screenshot, now I understand what you meant. That number does not represent what level you are on. It's a relic from the old King.com Flash platform that indicated what Rank you obtained. In my opinion, it's similar to the number seen in the new HTML5 platform that is within a badge:

The King.com rank number no longer updates, I think. Mine has never changed for years now either despite my (slight) progress in the game. Maybe the number changes if players make significant progress only? I don't know.

It doesn't really matter as the King.com rank doesn't reward players with anything, whereas the badge rank does.

Since you play on your laptop, I recommend downloading the Windows 10 app (it's free) from the Microsoft Store (via the Start menu button; scroll down to M) and logging in there to play. It will sync your progress from King.com. I mainly play on the app, though I also log in to King.com for the daily treat calendar boosters.

• Bat-2
    Bat-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

I have turned adblock off. Now I can log into accounts. However, it always logs me into an account under my name (with games back at level one) and NOT under my BAT name. This is driving me crazy. I used the password reset, to see if that helped. But it did not help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?