Funtastic 5 prize not clame for me because always bummur time out show

Fantastic 5 last prize gift not clame for me because whenever i am prize clame triying to do so bummer time out show and i am never clame for my prize

Comments

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 2,765 Level 5

Hi @setunishad I always thought that the 'Bummer Time Out' message was only received if you failed to meet the 7000 target in the allowed seven days.

Now I am not so sure as I have seen other players make the same complaint that you have. That is, I have seen other players say that the 7000 point reward appears to time out.

To be honest I am not sure what the correct answer is to your problem as I have never seen the time out message.

Maybe @Crazy Cat Lad knows the correct answer to whether or not after achieving the F5 7000 target you only have a certain amount of time in which to claim the reward.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ambrosioambrosio Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 28

**Edit by CM: Unsupported Language**

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 52,280 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @ambrosio 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

You can also read the House Rules here!

Also check here :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Whilst you are here, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. 

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @Elsa. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• ElsaElsa Posts: 34,013 Community Hub Moderator

Welcome to our community @setunishad and @ambrosio! The Fantastic Five event is on a timer so when the time runs out and your team hasn't made it to the end then you will not have a chance to finish it. If the team made it to the end you should get the rewards when you open the game the next time. Then it will start with a new team time frame. Is that what you meant?

Also we only use English in this community @ambrosio so you might want to use Google translate in the future.