Feedback on levels 9771-9800!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9771-9800!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9771-9800 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

2 Which one of these two was your favorite episode?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Please note guys that only 30 levels was released on W10 this week. This is not a typo or any issue in the game.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,781 Level 5
    edited July 2021

Only 30? Out early too!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ😜

p.s. Having a real problem today with my editor and gifs again. Had to do a work around using my mobile.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4
    edited July 2021

Howdy @Scooterpie .

Great only 30 levels, more time for me to rest. LoL

Is this in preparation for Level 10K

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Tough opening trio of levels!

• Michael-6
    edited July 2021

9775 is very hard too, and has a familiar bug- if you combine a fish with a special candy, and it goes for a sour skull, the level freezes and you have no option but to quit and lose your win streak and boosters.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,552 Candy Moderator

Lovely 30 level😁 for this episode

I have trouble level 9799

• Michael-6

Finished the first episode, as once again i got an episode race. Very good set of levels, bar the irritating bug i mentioned on 9775. Don't combine fish with a booster until you have all the sour skulls cleared- just in case you get frozen out of your level!

A lot of tough levels in the opening half, the second half seemed easier, but i can't give a fair judgement, as I had a half hour of free boosters and lives provided after 9776. Enjoyed 9774, where you had to utilise the frog a lot, 9779, and 9782-9784. Towards the end there are levels with loads of jelly jars and mixers, and you get plenty of explosions going on!

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

I finished the 30 new levels 9771-9800.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

Quite a descent episode. A bit of everything to keep you on your toes.

Level 9771, so the fish decide not to touch the last jelly. 2xLH with 1 move left after trying for 6 moves. 9772 much easier and ditto for 9773. Nervy moments with level 9774. Sam helpful.

Level 9775 the one to look out for. LH and UFO to the rescue with 1 move left. 9776 kinda tricky.

Level 9777, definitely not gambling on a number that changes every time. Great level. Coincidence? Sugar Stars at 770000 for level 9777.

Level 9778, one tough jelly that refuses to budge. CB with second last move and bang, gone.

Level 9779, another tough level for me. 2xLH later. Level 9780 not a bad level, enjoyable. Tough level 9781, with those wicked Spawners that just kept on spawning. Conquered with last move.

Level 9782 is tough. get rid of those Spawners quickly or you might run out of moves. Maybe I just had a poor board. 9783 fun level.

9784, get those skulls quickly, they hide something nasty and it may trip you up with moves. Almost slipped with level 9785. Not paying attention.

Got the ER, so will wait till tomorrow and hopefully get it again.

Good luck everyone. Early weekend with only 30 levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?