One Account To Rule Them All (Game/Community Account Merge)

2»

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2021

Hello there, @Alienscar !

I got that POP-UP and did it. I have been away and not been active in this Community ➜ with way too many things going on. Before going to bed, I decided that I should pay the Community a visit for a few minutes and got this Account Merging Surprise. What exactly does this do? How will it make a difference as far as getting ahead in the game? Kind of wondering. 🤔

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend
    edited July 2021

Hey @mercerik and welcome back to the community.

As for what merging your game and community account does for you that is the question indeed!

Unless I am missing something the only benefit that I can see is that you will only have one account. The other stated benefits of getting faster help and prizes sent straight to your account don't seem like much of a benefit. Prizes are already sent straight to your account after all. As for claiming that it will provide better help well that just doesn't make any kind of sense unless they they offer a different level of service dependant on your account.

In the end it is still just your login, so it will have no impact on your actual game.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Hello there, @alienscar !

From what it seems, the MERGING is NOT WORKING. The POP-UP still comes up even after I agreed to MERGE my ACCOUNTS.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

Well that is unexpected @mercerik. Maybe you should try merging your account again to see what happens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?