Nightmare levels

Jorgeeeee16
Jorgeeeee16 Posts: 1 Newbie

I believe that in levels they would must put more movements because althought that the level is super difficult, the game creatots would must put a pitty movements if can be possible

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,472 Legend

Hello @Jorgeeeee16 I suppose they wouldn't be classified as Nightmare levels if they were too easy.

I get what you mean though and I agree that the levels that are designed in such a way that they restrict the moves you can make aren't that enjoyable. Sometimes it can feel like you aren't actually playing the game as there is only ever one move available

So yes it is a shame that the game creators don't think about the player experience when they design the levels.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Maybe they could have difficulty levels in game, easy, normal, hard, or the movements you buy using gb, could be more!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,472 Legend

I am not quite sure I grasp what you are saying @NikolaosProdromidis. Are you suggesting that for the Nightmarishly Hard levels there should be the option of buying more moves at the start of the level?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited July 2021

No @Alienscar

I mean: option for easy, normal (or medium), hard:

• From the beginning, that affects the whole game.
    • For each level separately.
    • For each "world" (aka group of levels) when player enters in
    • Last, but "more possible": if you loose a game several times and being stuck, to have the option of an "easier mode", just to pass the level. Easier mode could have more moves available or some free boostets, but enough to pass the level.

I don't know if this is possible to be in real, I dont know about technical difficulties etc. All of these are just ideas, because I stuck many times on many levels in various games and I stopped playing some games because of this!

This is the main reason why I stopped playing Candy Crush Saga, while I continue playing other games, where it is easier to go on!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?