⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Issues / bug with Golden crowns

Ashen33
Ashen33 Posts: 78 Level 2

Hello!

I've a huge problem with my trophies. Some of my levels that I win first try have a bug and I can't get the golden crown. It is a huge problem for me because I'm a platinum hunter and it happened to me twice on levels which are impossible to get blue sugar ( so impossible to get the platinum trophy).

As a proof, I took screenshots in which my win streak can be seen and the level which has a bug. I don.'t want to continue to play candy crush until it gets fixed because it ruins my progress. Please help me!

Comments

• Ashen33

It happened me the exact same bug on the level 3101! I won it first try with 3 stars and didn't get the golden crown.

Same as my first message, this is totally impossible to get blue stars. The score is way too important even with using boosters multiples times.

I had lost on level 3104 but it was easy to get the blue stars on this one.

• Ashen33

Please I really need your help to fix this bug!

Trying my best to get the most of platinum trophies is very addictive for me, so I don't want to continue until it's fixed <__<

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5

Are you sure you win the level at first time?

• Ashen33

If I'm sure...?

Look at my screen shots and my win streak ~

• Ashen33

This bug happened to me the first time on level 3101. I didn't understood when I didn't get the platinum trophy at the end of the race and noticed that the golden crown wasn't unlocked on 3101.

It was quite annoying for me, so this time i was aware and took screenshots as a proof as soon as it appeared again.

I never get this bug before.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Ashen33 Hi and welcome,

I have done this myself when i am failing a level and then switch to another device and clear it on the first try. It shows completed but not as a golden crown. So is this what you are doing, this is a trick i used to keep my winning streak going but did not show the levels as completed with golden crowns

• Ashen33

Okay so I recapitulate :

First time, I posted this message on another discussion. The member Alienscar told me to post there in order to get help because "others members could be helpful".

I put proofs that I'm not lying and as answers I get :

"Are you sure you won first try?"

"I don't know this bug so I'm gonna pretend this guy is cheating"

....... Are you kidding me? Seriously??

• Ashen33

Freddy... I'm not gonna lie, your message suspecting me piss me off.

I'm only playing the game on my phone and not using tricks like you on other devices.

Also, those levels which had a bug for me are absolutely not hard to finish. Even more since I ve got hundreds of boosters and more than 1000 golds in order to avoid that.

Again, please I need someone to help me. This bug definitely need to be fixed. If it happens to me, it should also happens to others players. And as a platinum hunter, it's incredibly frustrating :/

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Ashen33 Firstly get your facts in order, nobody has accused you of cheating and i have done this myself, i have said i have done this without finishing the level on one as i knew i would fail and started the level on a new device and completed it first time but the map has shown as completed but not with the golden crown. So i was just trying to confirm if you had done this or not

So you picture is not proof as i can show you this on my map quite easily, but again i never said you did this i asked if you had as it would explain the issue. if you had just stated you had not done this would have progressed with some more help, but someone else can help you.

Get a life

• Ashen33

"I never said you did this"

... Okay, my bad. I read "So this is what you are doing". Inverted the this and is. Sorry ~

However the "Get a life" is quite ironic for someone calling himself a crushing legend and having 66k posts... x)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?