⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Issues / bug with Golden crowns

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Ashen33 I spend my free time helping people not to get told i have accused this or that. Did not see your second reply which probably would have made the get a life disappear. I only give information i know is correct and trust me i have done this and got your result of no gold crown. So first call is to eliminate if you did this or not.

You have said you have not so. next step would be to say all you can do is the standard troubleshooting tips to see if this rectifies the issue and if that does not work you would have to try customer support, but do not think anything can be done regarding getting these changed to gold crowns , only to maybe help with it not happening again.

Check your device and game are up to date , log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if the issue arises again. If it does try support

I will apologise for the get a life as did not see the second message, but as you i was pissed that you thought i would have accused you of cheating. i try to help not do things like this

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

Possibly just a bug. If it happens, you just have to deal with it though.

• Ashen33
    Ashen33 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

Freddy : Please let's forget. It was a misunderstood. No worries ~

By the way, thanks for trying to help the community and taking the time to reply me.

About the candy crush app, I already restart it multiple times by weeks ( in order to refresh and see my actual place in score events as exemple). So unfortunately I don't think it's that.

The previous member Alienscar gave me a link to contact King. I guess I'll try tomorrow ~

Goldenswordz : Yes, it's a bug. But I've been playing the game since late 2019 and it never happened to me before. Only very recently 2 times in 1 week.

Probably a new bug with a recent update?

Really hope they will fix it as soon as possible <__<

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome back to the King Community.

The problem you encountered is an error and I'm not sure if it's a problem for this level alone. Anyway I'm going to report the matter to my team right now and I'll let you know here as soon as I get any information.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support. 

• Ashen33
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello Sukanta biswas,

Thanks for your reply! Until now, it happened me on level 3131 and 3101. As you wrote, I don't know if it's specific level error or not.

My sincere thanks again for reporting this to your team! I really hope they'll able to resolve this bug!

I'll be checking this page, hoping to get new infos from you!

Greetings ~

• Ashen33
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello! I've got some news about this bug.

I just look back older levels I did some weeks ago and some of them don't have the golden crown too

The levels 3006, 3029 and 3072. I am sure at 100% I get them first try because I remember I had really lost on level 3104 and I had a huge win streak at this moment ( more than 80 if I remember well).

However, it only happened on levels in which I get the blue stars and I still get the platinum trophy at the end ( so I didn't noticed it until now).

This means the system about the blue stars works well, but also that this bug can happen on any levels.

I hope it can help in order to fix it.

Here are the screenshots

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,777 Legend
    edited July 2021
    Options

If this is a bug and not just a visual update to the game then it might be effecting a lot of people. I just completed level 1573 on my first try, but it doesn't show on my map with a crown. Everything else associated with completing a level on your first attempt worked fine though.

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

@Alienscar the levels which have a skull on them (hard, nightmarish etc.) never get crowns! The latter appear only on regular levels! The way to know that you passed a hard level on your first try is if it's golden and not fuchsia.

• Ashen33
    Options

Yes, indeed.

If this bug happens to you too, then your skull level should be similar to your level 1567.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?