Feedback on levels 9846-9890!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9846-9890!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9846-9890 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was any level too easy for you? Any level that was a piece of cake?

Which level was the most special? Any level that caught your eye?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,834 Level 5
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,283 Friends Moderator

First episode ended. As in the previous week, the moves are tightly calculated

@Albert_Heinrich, when you start, you can do it with PGB, I just brought our F5 to 7000.

There are a few levels with Samantha. Partly funny. Sometimes it has to be "exposed" first.

In 9851 you have to be careful and hit the acidic skulls, otherwise you will run out of moves.

In 9852 it is the keys that are difficult to get hold of and that are not immediately visible. Here, too, it is important to collect the keys quickly, otherwise the moves will be scarce.

In 9853, these jellyfish are among toffee swirls in the middle. With good combinations (CB+ striped or wrapped + striped) you should expose them quickly, otherwise the moves will be scarce here as well.

In 9854 I failed and had to repeat. The reason for this was a key that releases the ingredients. The key is locked in a sugar coat and I haven't seen it. When I got it on the first try, the cherries were still hanging on the conveyor belt when I ran out of moves. I could have paid 10 GB, but I wasn't sure if 5 moves would have been enough. So I repeated. Since I had a good combination right at the beginning of the second attempt and was able to collect the key, I still had 10 moves at the end of the level. There is a second key that can be collected with Samantha.

9859 is nightmarish in the marking. Toffe and sugar layers / cupcakes must be collected. On the board are many lucky candies that release the collectibles. I also started with a PBG as a precaution, but probably wouldn't have needed it. But you can't know that beforehand. Again, the moves are tightly calculated.

Funny for me were the levels 9846, 9849 (although I don't really like ingredients), 9857 and 9859.

Not all levels have blue water drops for the collection campaign.

Episode Races appeared. Until the end, however, no one ran off (except me).

Tomorrow I will tackle the second episode (I'm not sure, maybe a day later).

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    edited July 2021

I finished the new 45 levels . This week there was no excess of moves number and even part of them are hard to finish without boosters. I will play all of them again on my wife account.

Now need to collect the blue nice candy.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 529 Level 3

Pretty ok levels, I think last week's were a lot worse. 45 levels a week feels kinda overkill for me right now, 30 was fine.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4

First episode cleared. I have some trouble in the following levels:

Level 9851: Lack of moves count makes the level is very hard if you don't get the lucky board. I made a fatal mistake when the game board has 2 single jellies remaining and 1 move left, I used the charged Samantha to get the jelly in the licorice fence, I forgot to use my LH, and I ran out of moves. I decided to spend 10 GB to get the last jelly and level completed.

Level 9852: I think this level is the hardest in the first episode. You need to collect 150 bubblegum pops, 150 toffee layers and 30 jelly fish... in 25 moves, very limited. It means every 1 move, you must collect 6 bubblegum pops, 6 toffee layers and 1.2 jelly fish (I round it to 1 or 2). I ran out of moves again and 7 toffee layers left in that level. And again, I spent 10 GB to collect the remaining toffee layers and level completed.

Detailed Information about level 9852:

• 1 magic mixer spawn 4-layer bubblegum pop each 3 moves. This level has 6 magic mixers and total layers you can collect is 24 per 3 moves. So, if you use 24 of 25 moves (which all magic mixers spawn 8 times without delay), you can collect 192 BGPs. It is enough to collect them all but you must destroy them quickly to get the free space for magic mixer to spawn.
    • 2 toffee dispensers spawn 2 3-layer toffee swirls and they spawn continuously while in cascading state. So you must collect 50 toffee swirl and make the bigger cascade to collect them quicker. It's very important to unlock the order lock quickly which they lock all sugar keys and you must get them once all order locks are unlocked.
    • Jelly fish spawning mechanism in the jelly fish dispenser is same as above, but it can't spawn from above because it's being obstructed by sugar chest so you must collect all sugar keys quickly to open the way for jelly fish dispenser. Extra tips: You can combine CB with jelly fish to collect them quicker (if you get the lucky chance).

Outside of mentioned levels above, I could pass the level successfully without any major problems.

See you in the next episode!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

I think you may need to revisit level 9865. I get the feeling it may be possible to beat, but it is a very, very difficult level.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

just finished the first episode 9852 no boosters was the most difficult like @DieOmimi stated getting the keys as quick as possible is the key! But then you cant spawn enough fish with only 10 moves remaining so I found you need to generate a color bomb and couple that with the spawned fish to get your quota!

9858 Haha

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,834 Level 5

@Boybinary you be right the key to Level 9852 is CB + fish. I had begun not to care for the fish much, until last week. Things change.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Howdy all. Thanks for all the warnings, will tread lightly.

@DieOmimi, thanks. A bit delayed for me this week. Will start first episode now.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited July 2021

9866 just about to cry for help on this one seemed impossible then I was lucky enough to generate two color bombs and together they opened it up!

yup!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?