⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2996 - last acorn won’t move

13»

Answers

• thomi1981
    thomi1981 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, I see lots of historical posts about this problem so the problem is not new. Level 2996 - collect 2 cherries and 2 acorns. The last acorn in the 3rd drop box along will NOT budge. I’m not going to waste any more lives or boosters or money on this problem. Can you fix this please or provide advice. Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,059 Candy Moderator

For level 2996  Last right cherry won’t drop.on iOS.

I will tag Level designer , @LindQ

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

I will look into this!

• chanjab
    chanjab Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2021

I'm having this same issue - I can't get the last cherry to move at all. I'm on iPhone and my app is up to date, too. I even used 29 gold bars to use a pinata and use the switch booster. Nothing worked. Please help!

• StaceyK85
    StaceyK85 Posts: 1 Newbie

Clear the items at the bottom first so that the cherries get pulled down through the portals then concentrate on getting the ones that are stuck on the ones that get dropped down the middle

• Guystuff
    Guystuff Posts: 1 Newbie

I am stuck on level 2996 and the same as others the top right cherry will not budge! It is so frustrating. I have over 350 game winning streak and have tried several times to use Pinita, hammer, stripe tool and other boosters with no way to move cherry on right side of screen. I want my win streak to continue and feel there is a problem with the game. Please advise, as I am greatly disappointed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?