Will moves levels get removed from the game?

Goldenswordz
Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3

All of a sudden I've noticed a ton of moves levels have been converted to other levels types? Is this nearly the end for moves levels? Are they getting completely removed?

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Goldenswordz !

What levels do you refer by moves levels? Not sure what game mode your question is regarding.

All levels may get updated though with either small changes or replaced with a new type of level. Find more info HERE.

• Goldenswordz

I mean score levels.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

I haven't seen a score level since about level 1500 I think. Most of the score levels that I have encountered have been before level 1000.

I wouldn't swear to it, but I think I remember a score level getting a mention in one of the feedback threads for the new levels.

• Goldenswordz

Score levels have been used until the late 6000s, now they're almost all converted to other level types, and no new score levels have been made since.

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4

I told you, now moves levels, then the hazelnuts. King is so predictable. There is a reason if they stopped making levels that require hazelnuts and is they changed the ingredient dispenser image to a cherry

• Goldenswordz

I mean, I am upset that hazelnuts are being removed. What's the point of removing them? In the level code it's super simple to just include a hazelnut or cherry, I doubt it's that hard with the level editor either.

• Magic_Mixer

@Goldenswordz They are removing them because they see no point in bothering to make 2 types of ingredients when they work the same, but that is just as dumb as removing a candy colour because of the same reason if you ask me.

I made a discussion where I suggest how they could be used, so check it out and support it if you want to save hazelnuts before it's too late

• Magic_Mixer

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT REMOVE MOVES LEVELS!

• Goldenswordz

I made a post in the Ideas section about bringing back six-colored levels. If you agree with me, feel free to upvote

(sorry if i'm coming off as self-promoting, I don't mean to)

• Mosquito_coil
    Mosquito_coil Posts: 28 Level 2

I think it's time to remove this level. Starting from a certain version, color bombs and candy bombs will not bring high scores, which makes many levels very redundant, and it makes sugar stars more difficult to get. In the past, you might need to eliminate as many candy bombs at the score level as possible, but now it doesn’t make sense anymore.

Another thing to share with me, at that version update, I spent 6 UFO, 1 party booster, and 26 gold bars in order to pass the 1890th level. Ironically, the target score of this level was modified in the next version, but I still didn't get Sugar stars. Now this level has been modified to jelly level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?