⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I accidentally deleted Google account and when I got account back, I had to start all my games over?

PaulaCarrollGeibBeem
PaulaCarrollGeibBeem Posts: 43 Level 2

Can someone please help me with this issue? I accidentally deleted my Google account and when I got back into my games, I had to start on level one again. Listed below are the games I am talking about and the approximate levels I used to be on.

Candy Crush Saga: 900+

Candy Crush Soda: 1200+

Candy Crush Friends: 200+

My username is PaulaCarrollGeibBeeman and my email address is pbeeman28@gmail.come

Can someone please please help me get my years of playing back??

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@PaulaCarrollGeibBeem Hi and welcome,

Should not matter if you deleted your google account as if you saved you game via a King account it should still be saved. Make sure you are signing in with you original account details and see if you levels are still there. You can then go to king.com/games on a PC and should be able to change any details you need to your new account.

If this does not work then you would need to follow @kiara_wael Advise to get your levels manually restored

We would also ask you to edit you email out the post as this is your personnel information and could be open to abuse. click gear wheel top right and edit

Thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?