⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

could you please change the map back to new episodes per 15 levels you complete.

JZipagan
JZipagan Posts: 11 Level 2

So, recently King have started to roll out a new map with 10 cycling episodes instead of new episodes every world, this ruins most of the game's fun as you feel like you aren't making progress and are just going in a endless circle. (I feel like the map has been going downhill ever since the html5 version released.)

I know they made the change to "Improve performance" and "Reduces required ram" (Don't know if they mean actual RAM or disk space) but on more powerful platforms like Windows 10. I know some people from around the world have poor devices and cannot access candy crush saga if the map is full of newer episodes, BUT please at least make it optional for those who have good devices for accessing candy crush.

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,629 Legend
    Answer ✓

Sorry again, @JZipagan, but I don't have any means of doing a screen recording on my seven year old tablet.

It should be quite simple though. When you are looking at this discussion on your phone just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the contact us link that us underneath the KING symbol. For me this brings up the intercom.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,815 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Thanks for sharing , I remember there were 15 new levels coming out at 11 CET . and then increased to 30 and now 45.😊.

Please put your good Idea here

• JZipagan

If your saying 45 cycling episodes instead of a new episodes per 15 completed levels, that does not satisfy me - I would like to see the old map before April 2020. And plus what are you talking about when you say 15 new levels coming up at 11 CET?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@JZipagan Hi and welcome

Think it would be near impossible to have two different types of map for the game of different people to choose. I understand what you mean regarding the 10 revolving episodes but it was done to make the game load faster and to speed different aspects of the game up.

Not everyone was happy with the change but this something i can not see King changing now. could cause a lot of issues, Think we all want a game that is free from errors and believe King will put there time into fixing any of these

Thank you

• JZipagan

When I ask these questions, is it only the candy crush team who responds, or is it sometimes other candy crush players who answer my question also, because I want the candy crush saga team to understand my issue with this boring map (aka the new map that ruined more than 90% or the games fun born April 2020)

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@JZipagan Hi Again

Anyone can answer and this is only the community, we can only try to help and advise and discuss topics around the game. No ne here has a direct input into the game other than the CMs who can pass things on to the game studio if they deem necessary

• JZipagan

But how do I actually walk to the candy crush company? Or get into a one on one conversation with the candy crush company? When I am actually playing candy crush saga on my phone, and go to help and contact the team that way, all it does is match guides that don't solve my problem instead of giving me a written reply via email. How do I actually get into a one on one conversation with the candy crush saga company with them giving me written responses or something like that?

• Alienscar
    edited July 2021

But how do I actually walk to the candy crush company? Or get into a one on one conversation with the candy crush company? 

If you are looking at this message scroll down to the bottom of your screen and you will see a Contact Us link. Select that and it brings up an IM service. Try that as a means of talking to King directly

Alternatively try the Support option. Note that you will receive an automated response to your first post, so make sure you reply to that automated response to keep the conversation going

• JZipagan

I need to get here

Not here

• Alienscar

Quote @JZipagan I need to get here

Does selecting the contact us at the bottom of this page not work for you then?

• JZipagan

No, selecting the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page would take me to the page where you have to write in the complaint, and after, it would just match a guide that would probably not solve the problem. Where I want to go to is the orange website where I could get into a live one on one conversation with the candy crush company.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?