⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Event problem

mandyschu
mandyschu Posts: 7 Level 2

I have not been able to play the weekly race with my friends in a couple weeks. Why? And I have NEVER been invited to play a special event. Will I ever? Candy Crush only updates about once per month for me. Should I delete and reload the app? How can I fix this?

thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,743 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The Weekly Race, is not available at this moment.

A new updated version of this will come to the game soon.

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@mandyschu Hi and welcome,

You should only uninstall as a last resort if a mobile device as you will LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or LIVES. If you play via the windows 10 app then you can do this as everything is saved to kings servers

All you can do to make sure you are getting any events that are available to you is check your device and game are up to date, log out and restart your device and then log back in. Remember nobody gets all the events available in the game, they are given to randomly selected groups. So this could be the reason you have not had a special event at present

Thank you

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

The special events don't appear to everyone @mandyschu. However, it's strange that you never had one in your game! 🤔 Perhaps, you could try playing CC on a different platform. For example, if you're playing on facebook to try synchronize your game with king.com. See if that helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?