Feedback on levels 9891-9935!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9891-9935!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9891-9935 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Something that would had given the extra sugar rush?

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Candy Crush - Crusher League

Find all info and leave feedback about the event HERE!

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad

Hi guys!

@LindQ is not online at the moment, but please post all feedback you have about the new levels. I will pass on all comments to her colleagues in the Level Designer Team. So the feedback will reach the team.

In case you wonder why @LindQ is not here replying or commenting as she normally does.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad I see for on level 9896 has 92 moves!

I open the level 9896 with 93 moves. See my screenshot. (With 1 extra moves from the Diamond Trophy.)

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I had 96 moves. So no problems after starting with a cb/cb. 80 moves to spare. Could have used them in 9893. Or maybe the annoying waffles would just have kept falling. I used a few hands to get them of the path.

• Crazy Cat Lad

@Yorben_Goeree That seems to be too many moves on the level. I have reported it to the Level Designers!

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited July 2021

Um, I have questions!

what is with all the moves in 9896

Also where do you generate chocolate in 9900?

@LindQ ?

btw that is a rhetorical question my point is there was no oops not enough targets message!

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4

Passed all levels in the first episode of this week. No major problems when I tried to complete the level, except level 9893. I used 1 LH to get rid the last toffee tower to get the last rainbow candy and completed in 1 move left.

Bonus:

This level has a biggest number of moves in CCS.

Level 9896 with 96 moves (92 standard moves + 3 moves from Candy Necklace + 1 move from Diamond Trophy)

Is it level developer's mistake, maybe? Or something else? But with this "glitch" (in this case, ultra-excessive moves), you always win this level when you replay this level before this "glitch" is fixed.

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4

I'd like to give you all a tip if you haven't done this level. I was lucky to get the level first time. With level 9914 you need 2 speckled bombs together (twice) to get the 4 outside striped ones. I almost left it too late. Good luck!

• Boybinary

you can also load up Samantha and explode her near the box that way with two color bombs you get two rather than one

• Boybinary
    edited July 2021
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

Finished the 45 levels. Quite enjoyable again except most of the Rainbow Rapids levels were boring and predictable.

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

9894 caused some problems with the last cherry, so I needed to buy 1 lot of extra moves. Also 9933 was extremely hard requiring me to use a Party Hat and 2 UFOs, possibly needs to be looked at.

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Something that would had given the extra sugar rush?

Probably the only thing was there were no levels with Samantha the frog as an order.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

9921 was great. It had swedish fish as an order and UFOs flying about. 9898 was also a brilliant level with tactics needed in moving Samantha to get the keys.

Hard levels were 9903, 9906 and 9933. 9916 was easy and 9913 had plenty of color action.

I was lucky this week and had timed Speckled Bomb and Combo boosters for all levels due to my F5 team combining well and also getting the Candy Chronicles.

If I have any criticism, it was the overuse of Sour Skulls again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?