⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4900

Bluerock
Bluerock Posts: 11 Level 2

Level 4900 comes up with 23 moves to break 92 squares that have to be hit 2 times to break. The videos I see are 24 moves to break 46 squares. How on earth are you supposed to get through something like that? Already used all my boosters and still no luck in getting even close.

Answers

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

The levels are constantly being revised and improved, that's why you watch videos on the internet with the movements of previous versions.

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4900 Candy Crush Saga without boosters

Level 4900 Candy Crush Saga is quite a hard jelly level, although the fish from the floats can be quite helpful.

There is no special strategy to clearing this level, as with all jelly levels the only way to clear it is to make as many powerful combos as possible and blast away at everything on the board.

There are only 4 colours on the board so it is fairly easy to make combos, but you really have to look for them with every move.

I wish you luck 🤞

Thanks and keep enjoying

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the King Community.

I see you have already received some helpful tips😊The 4900 level is completely strategic and you will see on the board that dark chocolate and licorice will try to make the level harder but there will be a helpful weapon for you which is the bobber.

Try to hit the bobbers repeatedly, then the jellyfish coming out of the bobbers will help to clear your game board. Also, since there are four color candies available on the game board, it will not be difficult to make special candies.

I made a video while checking the level and I hope it will be helpful for you.

Do not be discouraged, try the level a few more times, you will surely pass the level without using booster.

Thank you!

• emilypro
    emilypro Posts: 4 Newbie

Exactly! It’s impossible and about to make me uninstall this game

• emilypro
    emilypro Posts: 4 Newbie

Interesting isn’t it? How this level brought 2 members to this forum? I googled the level to see if I was alone in the issue and came across this forum. Not sure levels are supposed to be THIS difficult to pass. It takes the fun out of the game and adds frustration (& I play the game as a way to decompress from the stress and frustration of real life)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?