Missing Reward for Winning Streaks

Options
insouciance
insouciance Posts: 23 Level 2

Anyone having issues with the winning streaks? Seems that it is no longer a function and i can't get the items from the 5 win streaks

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,660 Legend
    Options

Hi @insouciance are you saying that you have lost your Candy Necklace? If you are then you are not alone, as I think you are the fourth person that I have seen post about this issue.

Obviously you will be aware of the official answer that all features are just temporary, so maybe it is just that your time in the test group is over.

Just keep your app up to date, clear your cache and keep your fingers crossed.

• insouciance
    insouciance Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Is that what it is called? Candy necklace? Lol. Didn't know that. But yes, that feature suddenly disappeared. Not going to play until it gets fixed

• Alienscar
    Options

You aren't alone in saying that @insouciance. Have you noticed the Discussion that has just appeared on this very same subject?

Whilst all features...blah test blah. It seems more than a coincidence that so many people are losing their Candy Neckalce at the same time. All we can hope for is that it is similar to the Weekly Race in Facebook that has been removed to be replaced by a 'better' version.

• mnikeh
    mnikeh Posts: 96 Level 2
    edited July 2021
    Options

Mine is gone too 😡

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

Mine disappeared a couple of days ago too.

The candy necklace was a “new & improved” feature less than a year ago, they can’t possibly be changing it again, can they? 🤔

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Lost mine too, and i am on my last available episode. Also recently lost the chance to watch videos to get boosters and extra moves. Given that the levels in the 9000s are very difficult and i had lost all my boosters when i reinstalled the game (i know), think i will wait until at least one of those features is back in the game until i start playing again.

Good luck everyone - hope this is fixed soon.

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

Mine disappeared today as well!! 😤😟 What is going on?! I don't think I'll be playing any new levels until the problem is fixed! I lost enough boosters and gold the last time it went away, and even more when the chocolate box ''malfunctioned'' for a month! 🙄😒

• Alienscar
    Options

That is worrying news @arwen777, it looks like the issue is spreading.

I don't know about you, but this community doesn't seem to work very well at times. Why have CMs that are in touch with King if they don't put their community's mind at rest when issues like this occur.

@Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea what say you?

• manulara
    manulara Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Joder me han quitado todos los blosters que tenía

• manulara
    manulara Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Es imposible así estoy en una fase que no hay menda y me han quitado todos los blosters que tenía

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?