⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box Missing

BestBabies
BestBabies Posts: 2 Newbie

My Chocolate Box disappeared a few days ago. I only needed 1 more candy to complete and receive my reward. I hope you can help me retrieve this feature.

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@CatJ Hi and welcome,

It seems the chocolate box has gone missing for a few but is still showing in my win10 app version of the game , but believe for some on Facebook and king.com it has gone missing

The candy shapes are to do with the olympics and for features some are getting in the game, but these should disappear after the events in the game finish, but you will always see something like this when they put a special feature on. like the space jam event when orange candies turned to basketballs

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,574 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome o our Community

Thank you for report it. some player missing Chocolate Box in the game . The Chocolate Box is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓

Hi guys!

Something had gone wrong so the Chocolate Box went missing for some players.

It's all fixed now so it should be back in your games.

Answers

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    edited August 2021

now with one ingredient left all my chocolate boxes disappeared. King again taking away.! have less and less source of free boosters every few weeks.

• suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2

Mine also, hope they fix it soon!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,365 Legend

@ernstbln Did you have the new Chocolate Box? If you didn't then the disappearance of your Box might mean that you are about to receive the new Box.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

@Alienscar I think this is some latest King clusterf**k. The new version of the Choco Box has been on both King.com and the Win 10 app for me for a couple weeks now, but today it has disappeared from King.com only (it's still there in the Win 10 app tho).

It would help if people who've lost their box indicate where/what device you play the game.

• Alienscar

@Deryck Cheers for that, I had forgotten that people had started o lose the new Chocolate Box.

Makes you think doesn't it all these posts about the missing Episode Race rewards, disappearing Candy Necklace, and disappearing Chocolate Box.

You're right it would help if people mentioned which platform they played on. Just looking at your post I also wonder if people are being cut to just one Chocolate Box.

• levans1125
    levans1125 Posts: 1 Newbie

Since yesterday the chocolate box is no longer available in my game. I play through Facebook. Is it being taken out of the game or is there a technical issue?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,574 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2021

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features (Chocolate Box) might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

• Alienscar
    edited August 2021

Hi @levans1125 I am not sure anyone here can give you a proper response to this issue. You are not the first to highlight this issue, so I would guess there must be a technical issue at King's end, and no amount of cache clearing is going to help you.

I am sure I read that for another player the chocolate box came back after about a few weeks, so hang tight and hopefully your chocolate box will reappear as well.

Can I ask you what platform/device this has happened on? Win10, android, iOS, etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?