Answers

• levans1125
    levans1125 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Alienscar! I am running Win10

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,753 Legend
    Options

Hey levans1125 From what I can gather those people that use the Win10 App get to keep their chocolate box, but those playing through Facebook or King.com on Win10 have lost theirs.

• dteeters
    dteeters Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Please bring back my chocolate box. It is the only way I can get boosters daily. I have updated and done everything else you have told others to do. Did not bring it back. Thank you.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@dteeters Hi and welcome,

The chocolate box feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Seems a few people are experiencing this on certain platforms so may be a temporary issue with the feature

Thank you

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

Is the Candy Box and its rewards ever going to return? Also, is the annoying trend to make certain colored candies shapes like bicycles or basketballs or padlocks a new permanent feature? Makes this game so much less fun to play.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,108 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Chocolate box has disappeared from many players today. make sure updated your Apps.

• CatJ
    Options

Chocolate box has been missing for days for me. I'm playing on a laptop. All apps are up to date, but no chocolate box. And is it now permanent that they'll keep changing the candy shapes in some kind of tortured attempt to be more current with daily affairs? Doesn't do the game any favors.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer âś“
    Options

@CatJ Hi and welcome,

It seems the chocolate box has gone missing for a few but is still showing in my win10 app version of the game , but believe for some on Facebook and king.com it has gone missing

The candy shapes are to do with the olympics and for features some are getting in the game, but these should disappear after the events in the game finish, but you will always see something like this when they put a special feature on. like the space jam event when orange candies turned to basketballs

• CatJ
    Options

Thanks. I have windows 8.1 so the box may be gone for good. And I realize Candy Crush is trying to look relevant with the candy shapes, but at least this one player finds it annoying and silly. It's a game, not a current affairs program. I'm thinking it's time to take a long break or find a game that works with my version of Windows. Thanks for the info, though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?