⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lives

Ainos
Ainos Posts: 35 Level 2

Last night had over 200 lives, this morning 2 lives left

this after noon, my friend sent me 40 lives.....closed Candy Crush...re-opening just now....17 lives left

There is a problem...keep losing my lives....please do something

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,532 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience, Make sure updated your Apps.

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

Check also the page here about the Lives.

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately lives can disappear for a few different reasons @Ainos and some of these are outside of Kings control! Due to this there is nothing that can be done regarding free lives and all you can do is start collecting lives again, but we advise you to not to store too many as this can happen.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?