Feedback on levels 9981 - 10 025

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ I finished all 45 levels. There are no special 10K levels really disappointing, there are levels that can not be done without boosters specially 9990, 9992, 10005 and 10024. Now I'm going to collect orange.

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3

Level 9990 is impossible without buying boosters. Candy Crush is supposed to be fun but when you make levels that are impossible to pass without buying boosters it's not fun anymore. If this is the way it is going to be as much as I like playing my Candy Crush days are over!!!

• TheLastAvenger
    TheLastAvenger Posts: 47 Level 2

Definitely fix level 9990. Blue and yellow candy orders need to be halved. Will stop playing until this level gets redesigned

• pytnrd
    pytnrd Posts: 15 Level 2

I just passed level 10000 and I didn’t get my rewards. Now that needs to be fixed :(

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,986 Level 5

@LindQ @Crazy Cat Lad I have just started the new levels and again the ambit of incompetence comes to the fore. Firstly my Candy Necklace had disappeared again !! then reappeared !! But, to get a message "the Episode Race will start ......." and then instead it totally disappears is beyond belief. Whoever is responsible for these features needs a career change or at the very least total re-training 😡

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3

I get that the designers are expected to make the levels harder, but these 20 are waaay too hard. They must have had weeks of meetings encouraging this dickishness.

I'm stuck on 9999, having wasted many boosters and gold to pass 9990, which is seriously flawed. Wish I'd just waited for the complaints to pile up and the level to get easier.

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2

This feels like anticipating attending a great party, only to turn up and find no alcohol and your parents at the entrance. Sort this out - think of those who have invested years in getting to Level 10,000. Level 9900 cannot be passed - unless the intention is to force people to pay a significant amount to progress to a landmark point. Surely 'King' are not that calculating ..... are they? Love the game - dislike the aroma of manipulative profiteering.

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3

@Montrachet "no alcohol and your parents at the entrance" that is hysterical! Thanks for the laugh I needed it!!!

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

After about 100 attempts I got REALLY close! 180 left of yellow and 178 of blue! Wow...so so close. NOT! This is ridiculous!

• js_sj
    js_sj Posts: 23 Level 2

Not really sure what King's goal is on 9990. No where near close enough to even consider using gold bars to continue. Starting with boosters? Again a waste of time. Boosters will be long gone before the keys have been achieved and you have a chance to rack up some yellows/blues. Don't fall for it and wait it out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?