Feedback on levels 9981 - 10 025

Comments

• sauren
    sauren Posts: 248 Level 3

@LindQ Is there any chance that level 9990 will be nerfed? Your answer will determine how fast I attempt to beat the level.

Thank you!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

This is definitely the most complained about level in quite some time!

If they do fix 9990, i hope everybody automatically gets a refilled candy necklace to go with it. So many players will have lost theirs through no fault of their own.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 529 Level 3

Mazda 6

Yes I hope LindQ fixes this.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,296 Friends Moderator

Something is wrong in the system. I waited extra to finish the last episode just to have the episode race back. It appeared, but does not work. After each completed level, it says I should make the next one so that the episode race starts. Well, it just doesn't start. 

I don't know if the pre-partys for level 10,000 uhmmmm - well....

and so on, and so on, and so on. Like an endless loop. 🙈

@LindQ what did your colleagues (and maybe you?) make of this game? It's really not the game I once enjoyed so much anymore.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

🔼🔼🔼

King will eventually get round to fixing the episode race, amongst other things like the fish error on sour skull levels, the chocolate box for all players and so on. After all, they listen to the feedback.

Unfortunately they are just so busy working their way through the massive pile of feedback that says 'make every level unbelievably hard and reduce the amount of chances to win boosters and also make boosters more expensive to buy' first they haven't gotten round to those minor issues yet.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,296 Friends Moderator

LOL @Michael-6 meanwhile I get the message that the episode race starts in my next episode. I don't believe it yet. Christmas is still a little way away. Even my granddaughter asks if Santa Claus really exists. 🙄🙈

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5
    edited August 2021

@LindQ @Crazy Cat Lad I have reached Level 10,000 and stopped playing. I must say I am extremely disappointed with the quality of product produced so far in the new releases. Levels 9981 to 9989 were poor to say the least. Then as @Johnny_Crush has stated 9990 to 9999 were impossibly hard and unfair. This along with my Candy Necklace disappearing and reappearing, then getting the message that the Episode Race will start after completing Level 9981, but instead it disappeared are enough for me. Even Samantha couldn't save an inferior product. The only saving grace was the absence of Rainbow Rapids levels and limited sour skulls !!

@Michael-6 My Chocolate Box disappeared 2 weeks ago and hasn't returned and as for Daily Treat Machine, the designer needs serious retraining !!!

• madmadmad
    madmadmad Posts: 30 Level 2

I'm not wasting any more boosters on 9900. I can't even find a video showing anyone beating it without boosters in its current state. King really needs to reevaluate this level.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,836 Level 5

I have finished the 1st episode and called it quits for the night. Not happy with the new levels so far. Not inspired to go and complete level 10,000 tonight. Tomorrow is another day.

No episode race so that is not what is causing me wait.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?