⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New phone

Options
ellectra
ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

So, my phone died a year ago and then it took me a while to get a workable number of boosters. Yesterday that phone died again and i got a new one, and i can see that even though i have my progress and gold bars, i do not have boosters. It's been a year since the last time this happened, and i assume that many players change devices regularly since phones these days simply do not last. So i hope this issue has finally been solved.

As you can see, i am close to level 10.000 and i do not want to start over from scratch - it took a lot of time to get those boosters. How do i get them back? I did not have that many since the game has become very hard so i use them, but i did have 30 lollipops, a dozen UFOs, 5 party boosters and a bunch of color bombs, stripe/wrap combos and fish.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,823 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please check links bellow about lose booster!

Try report this to our Player Support Team here

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

I'm sorry this happened to you @ellectra! Sadly, as explained above, the boosters are stored on the device itself so when you change devices they are lost. It is possible to back your old device up to a cloud storage device and then restore your new phone from this, but it not something we can guarantee will work. 😟

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Thanks but i already knew that - or at least that is what i was told last time. It's wildly unfair on players, and i am sure if the studio wanted to fix it, they could. If progress and gold bars can be retrieved, so can boosters.

I did not store too many, as written above, i had a decent number to help with gameplay on the increasingly difficult levels as i aprroach 10 k.

Sad that it's always the same "sorry can't help you" answer. It's bad customer service that has not been changed for years.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?