Feedback on levels 9981 - 10 025

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited August 2021

After being stuck with the mobile release earlier this summer due to holidays, i can confidently state this batch of levels is worse than anything released for the mobile version. The ruined state King release the mobile levels in is a mere picnic compared to this rubbish. You either decide to spend a lot of money on gold bars, or you cannot progress. These levels cannot be completed without astronomical amounts of boosters and extra moves.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2021

Geesh, thought they would have eased these levels by now! Checked back tonight before the weekend. Guess not? They don't want us reaching 10,000 apparently :(

Can't really advance the game in this state unless you cheat with unlimited boosters or spend hundreds of dollars...

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Still stuck at 9990. The closest I got was 20 blue and 24 yellow, but most times I still need around 100 of each. But with what I'm hearing of the next levels I'm in no hurry to get to them. I prefer reading or playing Gardenscapes.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The pop up warning @LindQ mentioned finally appeared in my game today, immediately followed by an invitation to spend £4.19 on boosters. Confirming very much that these levels are a cash grab, and not the "road to 10k in a more challenging format"

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3

9993 is horrendous level, only 26 moves, 74 jellies and 110 toffee swirls to collect but cane curl, liquorice curls, marmalade, cake bomb and crystal candy is covered full board, By the time you open the board no moves will be left. I played several times but couldn't even blast both the cakes.

For the time being I have decided to quit the game ,its better to take a break. anyway all the levels are drowning N dying, No hurry to reach 10k

• Brenda_Ernst
    Brenda_Ernst Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing Candy Crush since 2013 and it has always been an enjoyable escape from real life, especially since the pandemic. However, the levels 9990-10000 have been nothing but frustrating. I have wasted days on each level with no success. What is the reason to make these levels so hard that no one can pass, not even close? Even if I had a lot of boosters and gold bars, it will not make a dent in the board. There are a few players who have accumulated THOUSANDS of boosters and gold bars from glitches, and they are gloating over their 10K badges. If these levels are not nerfed soon, a lot of "normal" players will be leaving due to the recent changes in difficulty and pitting players against players. Also, Johnny Crush is my hero... :-)

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited August 2021
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

I don't think I have ever seen so many complaints about a set of new releases. Instead of a celebration it is a disaster !!

If King has a Marketing Section, they were obviously not involved in these releases or if they were, they need replacing. It seems the various sections of King don't talk to each other which spells disaster. An example of this was during the Olympic game a player complained that the colored candy required was missing from a lot of the newly released levels. @LindQ replied that the levels were designed without the Design Studio knowing what the new side game would be !! How can this happen ???

Also the "section" that randomly decides who gets what feature needs a complete overhaul. They scrap highly popular features and replace them with rubbish. The Daily Treat Calendar/Daily Treat Machine is a perfect example.

Time to wake up before it is too late. If an Executive of King monitors this forum (which I doubt), an immediate meeting of designers should be convened to establish what went so disastrously wrong !!!

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Oh this is ridiculous! I'm up to getting offered 24 extra moves on 9990. Still haven't gotten closer than the 20 and 24 missing candies. And yeah I have the gold and boosters to be able to pass it and get to 10000, but what's the point. I very much doubt that all the players having considered quitting at 10000 will keep on after this.....Definitely hasn't made me feel motivated to do so.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?