Totally unacceptable

Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

I was playing level 4722. Took a few minutes to wait for another play to come up and someone totally changed it. The conveyer belt is gone and the reduced moves from 30 to 12 plus they added more jelly to clear. I am totally angry now and as frustrated as I can get. This is so messed up there aren't any words except I am done with Candy Crush and all King games.Stay well

Comments

• a_trost
    a_trost Posts: 740 Level 3

Calm down, I know it's annoying when you put so much into something and then something unfair happens to you. When this happens getting angry and frustrated won't help the situation, nor will it help physical or mental health. Sometimes one needs to remind themselves that this is just a game, something to kill the time or to have fun. Even if we make mistakes, the game has errors or something unfair happens, life goes on. Have fun!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 !

Levels may get updated and changed after the release and therefore look different later on.

Sounds like you played the level just when this level got an update and was changed.

Even though a level gets a new version, they are possible to complete without any Boosters or Extra Moves.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

I have read a lot of posts on here about how levels are changed and moves removed, but yours is the first I have seen that shows first hand experience of that change.

Most people only notice the level changes & reduced moves for a level by comparing their level to an online video. I can imagine that witnessing the removal of so many moves practically in front of you must have been a shock. The experience of looking at a video of your level having more moves is very different to having just played that level with more moves.

I can understand the frustration & anger that you must be feeling as you have literally just lost eighteen moves during a level that you were playing.

If your anger and frustration subsides can you consider what you would have made of this level if you had not experienced the level with thirty moves? That is, if you do decide to carry on try to imagine that you have only played the level in its current condition and try not to think about what you have lost.

• Tina_Williams-2

That really makes a lot of sense. Thank you.

• Tina_Williams-2

Thanks everyone. 1 st off I play this because it has always been fun and relaxing. But lately almost every level I play has been changed, not in the midst of playing like this level, but nonetheless have changed, mostly by taking away the amount of plays which has not helped my anxiety one bit. I was really looking forward to the fireworks event coming up. I know it's just a game, I've given that advice a few times myself, but my mind just doesn't think that way anymore. Anyway, thanks again for the kind words. Stay well

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

I get you, for different reasons but I get super frustrated at times and also have anxiety like you. I play for fun and yes, I shouldn't let myself get to that point, but sometimes you get screwed and always get the "random template answer" that it's just too bad from some upper level mods. It's not their fault but annoying none the less.

Just wanted to tell you that it's not only you. I hope you continue to play, take care. 😁

• crush86
    crush86 Posts: 68 Level 2
  • rahoagland
    rahoagland Posts: 4 Newbie

some levels become easier.

• Tina_Williams-2

Thank you. I am truly sorry that you go through this too. At the he same time it helps to know that there are players like yourself who understand. I will continue to play. Another player gave me some great advice on this same discussion which is to just have fun. So I'm not trying so hard anymore to be in the top or to win races. I'm not spending any more money to buy boosters to try and help me win.I really like playing Candy Crush which is why I keep coming back, even though it seems at times that they don't play fair. At least I can enjoy it more if I just have fun and let the makers of the game do what they do. I also haven't gotten mad or stressed in a couple days and its kept my blood pressure down. Stay well my friend.

• rahoagland
    rahoagland Posts: 4 Newbie

i won every race in crusher league, and won last level in the band or whatever, and can't get advanced past the green level. what gives?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?