🏋️🚴‍♀️🏊‍♂️🏃‍♂️ How did you feel about the Crusher League event?

Comments

• ckmy
    ckmy Posts: 170 Level 3

In general I appreciate collateral events that give rewards. So I carry on with my game and, if lucky enough, I collect some goodies. On the contrary I never play the life wasting events like the (can't remember the name) one in which it is required to pass five levels in a row to get the prize. The increasing difficulty is hard to manage and it is annoying to restart over and over (wasting lives) to get.. nothing.

Since my main goal is to reach the end of the game I don't pay much attention to events, but when I get some reward just playing as usual it is niiiice 😁

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,625 Candy Moderator
    Sweet, it was fun but challenging.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Salty, not my favorite event.

It was fun. But we miss Dexter. The Whale, The Rocket, The Fire! Oh Yeah! THE GRAPHICS!!!

As far as rewards I like one of your combos that includes the UFO. Collecting the different colors of candy and changing it up for the different weeks is DELICIOUS!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

P.S. I anxiously await the "Welcome Back Dexter" event! 🤗😘

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

I liked the crusher league event very much! 👏 It was challenging but fun and the prizes were great! 👍 My only problem with it was that the rules suddenly changed in the last round. I'm not referring to the part where everyone was included. That's how it should be at all times! All the players should be allowed to participate on all rounds in my opinion! I'm talking about finding out at the last minute that, even though everybody would compete, the level of the competition would be different for some!

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,578 Level 4

I liked it but not at the same time. It was just a side game..hoping you'd get first place

Voted

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I dont know about this event! 😁😁😁😁

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5
    Divine, I loved it!

I win first place on all 4 weeks

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,695 Level 5

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Thanks @Diamond Lim

It's a great competition. In 4 weeks I won 1st place.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5

The first three rounds were at least decent. The 1-hr color bomb and striped/wrapped they rewarded is useless compared to the 6-hr CB and striped/wrapped Dexter's Space Race rewards though @Crazy Cat Lad. 1 hour goes by way too quickly. (for this reason Dexter will always be superior)

However, the final orange trophy round was bogus. I assumed 1st place would win the party popper in addition to the 1st place rewards of the earlier rounds. Instead, it's a single party popper?!! A lone party popper is disproportionate and unfair for all the time and effort involved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?