🎆🎉 Fireworks Festival - a sweet and sparkly celebration in Candy Crush Saga!

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    edited August 2021

@Crazy Cat Lad This week cannot be for players that receive 45 new levels if we need to complete 50 levels. Sorry it is not like Dexter

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

Mr Toffee’s Secret Vault - part 1

1\6 - 23 August

The first week Mr Toffee will have a mission for you. Complete the required amount of levels in the event and get access to Mr Toffee’s secret room. A delicious surprise is waiting for you there.

Do you think you manage to pass all the levels in only one week?

110 levels in a week! Who comes up with these event ideas? King know that the average player only plays for 40 minutes a day, so plainly they don't want their 'average' audience to win anything. Also who ever comes up with these events must just ignore all the feedback about how people get stuck for days on one level. I am lucky if I complete 50 levels in a week.

• Tzvi_Marcu

I saw in our group many players complain about this event. In my opinion 50 levels or 110 levels maybe can be done if you have levels to play. Players that get 45 new levels a week of course cannot do 50 or 110. Maybe @Crazy Cat Lad can explain why they did an event that most of the players cannot do.

@Alienscar I don't know if average players play 40 minutes a day, maybe the average of all is 40 minutes where milions doesn't play every week and others that play hours per day. I'm sure that 40 minutes per day doesn't take you to any place. To be successful in everything in life you need to invest time and desire.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited August 2021

110 Levels are not enough to get!! You only get 45 levels this week and 65 levels will be released in the next 2 weeks. It's impossible to claim those 'sweet' rewards because the time limit is only 1 week!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@Alienscar @Tzvi_Marcu I just do not participate in some things. As said we only have so much time, some players only have 45 levels a week. Yes, you could have held back and not played any new levels for a few weeks and completed some tasks, or take screenshots at the right time, but why? Badges are only fun when it is enjoyable to collect them. I collect badges that I am already going to be accomplishing the task on anyway just by playing and ones that are fun where I can meme and gif.

Players are on different levels. Not everything can apply to all players. In reality the candy gods do a pretty good job including everybody. Points, badges, contests, there is something for everyone. Not everything can totally please everyone.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

@Scooterpie Players are on different levels. Not everything can apply to all players. 

Well that is sort of my point. If the events could be based around 45 levels and start on a Wednesday then all players could be involved all the time.

Points, badges, contests, there is something for everyone. Not everything can totally please everyone.

Within the community that may be the case, but that has got nothing to do with the actual game. Only a very small percentage of candy crush players bother to come here.

I can see no reason for the Event designer's to choose 110 levels as a target given the facts of the game.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,640 Level 5
    edited August 2021

My target is 50 others are 110. I wonder whats in the mind of the event creator that we were given different targets. Hope the rule must always be if it is applicable to one 001 level it must be applicable to all up to 10000 level.

In this event the lowel levels are the ones at advantage.

• a_trost
    a_trost Posts: 740 Level 3

If you feel a game is unfair, it's good to bring it to the attention of those in charge, or those making the game and to discuss ways to improve the game or ways to make it fair. Let's remember it is just a game and not worth getting stressed out or spending time worrying about. Stress and worry are not good for our health. I wish you all the best.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,640 Level 5

What ever is posted is read by the organizers so we are free to give feedback just as long as we dont use offensive words. Critique helps for the betterment of the system.

• Tzvi_Marcu

@Crazy Cat Lad Many members complain that this is probably not what they expected from long festival, on the first week the mission cannot be completed for the majority of us. The CM need to explain if this was planed or is just a mistake. All of them are quiet don't know why, maybe they are surprize

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?