⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Videos and Ads

Options
mackem003
mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2

Hi

Anybody having problems when you click on video and Ads and nothing happens and the app closes.

I also lose a live at the same time.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,708 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Some players report it the same problem . make sure Updated your Apps.

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• mackem003
    Options

Hi

Thanks for the update

I will keep checking but I'm afraid to click on the icon for video or Ads because I'm losing lives.

• mackem003
    Options

Hi

Well the problem still persists.

When I click on the icon for Videos or Ads my app closes.

Very frustrating and annoying

Nobody has been able to help me

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mackem003 Hi and welcome,

This is something we in the community can not help with as its the game studio that rectify any issues. As far as i am aware the issue is known and all you can do is wait till the feature is fixed. just keep checking for game updates.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,159 Legend
    Options

Occasionally something similar happens to me as well. I watch an advert for an additional booster at the start of a level, but when the advert finishes the game closes and instead of an additional booster I lose a life.

I don't know if it will help you, but I have learnt to recognise the signs of an imminent crash. When watching other adverts like the air delivery there is sometimes a delay between the advert finishing and the free booster being delivered. Sometimes in the delay the King symbol appears as if the game is just starting. When this happens I know that if I continue to play the game will crash.

As soon as I see the signs now I close my game, clear my app cache, and restart my device.

• mackem003
    Options

Freddy

Thanks for the update.

I hope someone at Candy Crush reads these complaints because this has been going on for over 6 weeks.

Come on Candy Crush do something.

• mackem003
    Options

Hi Alienscar

Thanks for your input.

I hope Candy Crush complaints department do something now

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,159 Legend
    Options

Hi @mackem003 No problem. To be honest I have learnt to live with my issue even though it is annoying having to restart my device all the time. Especially if I have a free timed booster running.

Candy Crush complaints department 

Nice name, I think you should head over to the thread below

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

To be honest I have learnt to live with my issue even though it is annoying having to restart my device all the time...

Right under that game logo upon starting up the program, perhaps a new slogan can be added to the rotation:

At King/Activision Blizzard, our games have problems; learn to live with them...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?