Changing Difficulty in levels

Nigel_Cleaves
Nigel_Cleaves Posts: 42 Level 2

I am playing 9886. This has just been changed to nightmarish hard. Yesterday I had played 9883 which was also nightmarish hard. Can KING try not to change levels mid game and disadvantage players. I like many posters in my FACEBOOK group are in the process of leaving this game because some levels can only now be passed with extensive boosters. I myself make a point of having some ready for each nightmarish hard level in each section. It's unfair to players when these extra hard levels often change their status!

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3

The levels don't always get redesigned when the marking of the level changes.

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2

I agree it’s unfair that they make most levels harder after the first few weeks of release..I doubt they made level 9883 any easier either but I’m afraid we just have to accept that out of the 15 levels in an episode usually about 13 of them are insanely hard whether there marked hard or nor,,I’ve found some that are marked nightmare hard are easier than some not marked hard at all…I quit the game last month as I found the levels absolutely ridiculous but came back after I was offered 100 gold bars and other boosters to do so….maybe if more quit the game they would make the levels easier and enjoyable like they used to be

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 275 Level 3

I understand as we get to higher levels that the game would get harder. What I don't understand is why King has to change every level after the few "privileged" get to play it and pass. It would be nice if some levels could just stay as they were planned.  

• mackdee1
    mackdee1 Posts: 3 Newbie

I use to enjoy playing candy crush saga. I'm only on 980's & I'm running into nightmarish levels one after another where it takes winning only when either you pay money to get boosters to win or you play up to 50 or 100 times to get a line up that can win the level & lose your good standing to win gold bars Can't afford to play anymore plus its just not fun. Frankly when you get so frustrated its just not worth it I agree with the above statement when you see everything change from regular levels to nightmarish because you play pretty well its really unfair

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,162 Level 5

Thank you for posting this evidence. I made the same discovery playing levels 200-300 about a week ago and posted this wondering if the Candy Cup had something to do with it. In fact, that is what is happening here I am quite sure. In the 200-300 range they had thrown some levels in that came from levels 2000+ and replaced the easy ones with them for everyone playing in the CandyCup. When I got thrown out of the Candy Cup, on the SAME login, straight after, the levels reverted back to the easier variety. I suggest you wait until the Candy Cup is over to play on if you are stuck, or you might try changing the clock on your device to when the Cup is over and then back, that will get you thrown out. If you want to participate in the Candy Cup then of course you can't do any of these things and just have to accept that they have made the levels harder.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?