👑 👑 The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Heshan_G,

Sure it is. Because you have the *3 Top Players showing their screenshots, with nothing but *Diamond Trophies.

Going to bed now.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/22/2021

• Origins7_Dale
    edited August 2021

Hi @Heshan_G, @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad, @Sukanta_Biswas @bearwithme @kiara_wael, @LadyRaffie,

First, for our 2 players below. Cannot at this time *Edit the Standings List in *Spoiler on *Page 71. I am no longer a *Soda Moderator, so like the other players have only *24 hours to edit posts. Suggest you tag or contact the *Saga CMs or Candy Moderators for now.

*For @Heshan_G: Not certain what it is you are trying to accomplish here. Number of lives, has nothing to do with *Diamond Trophies. Those *9 lives might be a test feature on *Facebook, not certain, because I don't play on it, I am signed into it on the *Win 10 App. Yes, I am aware you get a *Max. of *6 lives with the *Master Trophy List, however, as you know, *King Studios is constantly changing things, or throwing testing things at the players. On *Page 69, is my post on one of them, only *2 players that I know of got it. Again, best to read it.

I have had over *100 lives sent to me, but on the app, you are limited to *1000 lives now. Perhaps if you read my post on bottom of *Page 65, would give you more info on getting lives. The *Candy Connection post by @Sukanta_Biswas would help you also.

As I mentioned, have health & heat issues, along with a doctor appt. later. So suggest you direct any other questions to the *Saga CMs or *Candy Moderators, they can assist you further. Have given reasonable explanations on things, all I can do.

When time permits, perhaps will get access on *Editing here again by the *Saga CMs. Until then, I am limited.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/23/2021

• Origins7_Dale

Hi @Heshan_G,

On your *Page 72 post regarding:

• 9 messages, 9 lives, 999 rank

Only the *999 Rank is unusual. Might be a *Glitch. Happens in *Saga. Answered the question on *9 Lives on *Page 72. Nothing unusual about *9 Messages.

If you go to:

You will find a post by @Werner_Cichy on *Yusuf Scores are *Glitches. Has *999,999,999 Scores listed!

Can always *Tag either @ianmedinalagrada or @rajdeeptb on why he has this *999 Rank? They both play on *Facebook, so might be a issue there?

On your *Diamond Trophies, can only include you below, with the other *2 players.

Trust this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/23/2021

• Origins7_Dale

Hi @Heshan_G,

Again, not really. Also, you should contact the players on it, only they can tell you what happened. We have gone beyond the *Scope or *Off Topic here. This thread is about *Diamond Trophies, not *Ranking, *Messages, or *Lives.

Answered the *Lives & *Message part of it, cannot explain the *Ranking Part, other than it might be a *Glitch. Because have never seen a *Ranking that high. Again, contact them for more info on it.

Really need to go. So please continue this with them.

Many Thx - Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/24/2021

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Hi @Origins7_Dale @Heshan_G .

Sorry I have Not Scrolled Back Previous Pages And Read All comments But I'm Trying To Give Answer 👇.

What is strange about your *Screenshot Posted below by @rajdeeptb, is you have no *Other Trophies Listed. No *Gold, *Silver or *Bronze. Which would seem to indicate, either you did them *All, but didn't get credit for it, or you may have a *Recording Glitch in the *Master Trophy List? 👇

I don't Know About Screenshots Of Ian Because I am Not Connected with Him. only Seeing his post on Facebook CCS group.

About My Screenshot So If You Scroll Back To page 1 to 3 And You Will See My Post There Was 409 or 411 Diamond Trophies, More than 40 Gold and Some silver, Bronze Too. Not All Trophies Was Diamond trophies.

But After sometime I have upgraded All Trophies To Diamond Trophies By Collecting Suger stars. So Now I have All Trophies Master.

9 messages, 9 lives, 999 rank.

Yes Its Strange . I have Maximum 6 Lives and Also Rank Is Low.

I want To say something About Rank That Its Depend on How Many Times You Have Played Levels. That Means If You Have Played levels Many Times Your Rank Will Be Higher. If Your Are Passing Your Levels in your first or second Try After That You never played Those levels again your rank will be low.

Also I believe If You Will Complete Whole map 3 or 4 times then your rank will be around 500 or less. Not 999.

Maybe it's a glitch But I Don't believe Glitches Happens In Rank.

Maybe Its Hack, Cheat.

• rajdeeptb

Hi @Origins7_Dale @Heshan_G .

Sorry I have Not Scrolled Back Previous Pages And Read All comments But I'm Trying To Give Answer 👇.

What is strange about your *Screenshot Posted below by @rajdeeptb, is you have no *Other Trophies Listed. No *Gold, *Silver or *Bronze. Which would seem to indicate, either you did them *All, but didn't get credit for it, or you may have a *Recording Glitch in the *Master Trophy List? 👇

I don't Know About Screenshots Of Ian Because I am Not Connected with Him. only Seeing his post on Facebook CCS group.

About My Screenshot So If You Scroll Back To page 1 to 3 And You Will See My Post There Was 409 or 411 Diamond Trophies, More than 40 Gold and Some silver, Bronze Too. Not All Trophies Was Diamond trophies.

But After sometime I have upgraded All Trophies To Diamond Trophies By Collecting Suger stars. So Now I have All Trophies Master.

9 messages, 9 lives, 999 rank.

Yes Its Strange . I have Maximum 6 Lives and Also Rank Is Low.

I want To say something About Rank That Its Depend on How Many Times You Have Played Levels. That Means If You Have Played levels Many Times Your Rank Will Be Higher. If Your Are Passing Your Levels in your first or second Try After That You never played Those levels again your rank will be low.

Also I believe If You Will Complete Whole map 3 or 4 times then your rank will be around 500 or less. Not 999.

Maybe it's a glitch But I Don't believe Glitches Happens In Rank.

Maybe Its Hack, Cheat.

• rajdeeptb

My Comment got for approval.

• a_trost
    a_trost Posts: 740 Level 3

I am not sure if I have Master Trophy on my game. It looks familiar, like I had it at one time. Can someone tell me how to get to the Master Trophy? Thanks 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?