💆‍♀️ Mindful Journey! All about Candy Crush January events HERE
🗻 Temple Training - The Bonus Rounds! An extra chance to win Gold Bars in the event HERE

Feedback on levels 10 071 - 10 115

Comments

• Michael-6Michael-6 Posts: 676 Level 3

Did the second episode today. I think the levels 10092 to pretty much the end of the episode are the best batch that have been released in a good while. The right balance of fun and challenging. And no overuse of one element or another.

On a side note, you can certainly tell the 10000th level episode group has been released on mobile- the forum is once again awash with complaints from a whole new group of people experiencing the rubbish for themselves

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• BoybinaryBoybinary Posts: 1,542 Level 4

I didn't run into any issues, ER totally MIA other than that easy peasy!

• Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 2,553 Level 4

The episode race made a cameo appearance (Not worthy of an Oscar), and disappeared within a blink of an eye. So probably no GB's for me this week. In no rush to complete all episodes now.

Completed the first episode, which was a bit of a mixed bag for me.

Level 10071, uneventful

Level 10072, pretty decent, 5 moves to spare

Level 10073, pleasure to play

Level 10074, Candy gods are being kind to me, could there be a Jaws lurking

Level 10075 was my shark. 3 IGB's. My poor eyesight hampered my progress, could not see the jellies.

Level 10076, candy gods making amends

Level 10077, running out of compliments

Level 10078 - If I was a betting man, I would take a chance on me.

Level 10079 - Who said fortune favors the brave, it also favors the weak

Level 10080 - Luck eventually runs out. Licorice would just not drop. Me and my big mouth

Level 10081, the inevitable sandwich with something yucky in the middle

Level 10082, enjoyable Rainbow Rapids

Level 10083, Getting a bit harder

Level 10084, little bit of a struggle

level 10085, Not paying attention cost me dearly.

• John_58011John_58011 Posts: 199 Level 3

With me 5 levels short (a level per day for Daily Win sticker) is a drop in the overall difficulty level compared to the last two releases. Did not think that way when I did 10072 with insufficient moves to take the Toffee Swirls with the Order tasked dropping with one move left after UFO use. More LH required to finish the level. The days of some levels finishing 20 moves in hand with PGB and necklace seem to have gone and still nothing in ER. Levels after 10072 requiring IGB to complete were few and far between. Today's level 10110 needed 5 x LH to bring down the fruits, but no madness of 10061 last week and 9997 and 9990 and 9992 the week before.

A lot of grumbles about Sour Skulls, but aren't they part of the game ? 3 levels per episode I will not grumble, but seven in an episode probably worth a mention.

Final episode done, again i think a decent mixture of fun and challenging levels. Nothing in the second or third episodes that would merit a super hard rating so there will no doubt be some tweaking.

There were a lot of sour skulls in the third episode alright. What i will say is that they haven't been the vital component to passing a level, and are generally arranged in such a way you will be able to make the moves you need to clear them. An improvement on recent experiences where they are sometimes awkward to hit, or have limited candies near them making hitting them a lottery.

Interesting to see an increasing number of levels contain UFOs as something you unlock. To me, it reeks of "we have thrown far too much frosting in, better pop a UFO in to help clear it". Which i guess is better than forcing the player to waste one of their own limited supply! But perhaps the developers could realise you are allowed to use less than 5 layers of frosting in levels! Then the addition of a UFO would be unnecessary. There are definitely a few levels where, if the UFO is removed, the level will immediately become extremely hard to complete.

Is level 10075 is designed as a trap?

Why else would you not have a portal for the fruit to drop in. The AS spawns the CB's and you have no real control over it. I made a move and the CB targeted the colour in the block with the fruit above it. Had to use FS to get it out of there.

My first go at it and fruit dropped into each of the stuck zones on either side of the board. Bizarrely the one on the left then reappeared on the conveyor belt so i assumed there was a way out and tried everything on the right hand side of the board to get the other one to do the same, but nothing. Very odd all in all.

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 3,780 Level 5

quote:

Feedback on levels 10071-10115

Finished 'em...

Well, week #10 of doing one episode per 24:00 coincides with week #5 of the episode/fast race not showing up at all.

Same stupidity from this game company, every single week...

Mine also got stuck on the RHS. Too few moves left to see if anything can be done. Just as well, since you tried and nothing happened

Not sure if everybody has this

So I though I'd experiment by picking the same one every time. I do not have a need for PGB's right now. I picked the same one ten times and on the eleventh pick I bombed out. The first time I got so far in this. The experience was worth it.

edited August 2021

Not quite enjoying the game anymore. My incentive to play has disappeared, with the Episode Race disappearing.

For me there is absolutely nothing to play for, so I am just going through the motions. Whether I play or the amount of levels I play per day just depend on my mood for now. I used to look forward to a Wednesday and the ER competition that came with it.

I just hope that it is not the death knell for me, regarding CCS.

Pity I cannot donate my GB's, if I decide to quit.

BTW, the levels were a lot better than the previous weeks.

• BoybinaryBoybinary Posts: 1,542 Level 4
    edited August 2021
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 1,132 Level 4

@Albert_Heinrich Well said. I am also just going through the motions. Too much of the same thing every week and definitely the Episode Race was something to look forward too !!!