Feedback on levels 10 071 - 10 115

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

@Peter_Tornaros only 14 levels with skulls? Felt like more. I must have had a lucky board in 10072.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    edited August 2021

@Ditte Probably felt like more because there were 7 levels in the last Episode, combined with 3 in the first and 4 in the second.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

I've just finished the first episode, definitely front loaded with the harder levels, but beyond the stupid 10072, nothing approaching unfair.

There didn't seem to be too many sour skulls in the first episode, perhaps 3 episodes? Jellyfish jars are definitely the favoured element in this episode i think.

There seem to be increasing amounts of complaints that the levels are getting a bit tedious. I wonder if one of the issues is that, back in the day, you used to get a jelly level, or an order level, or a timed level, or an ingredients level. Now that every level generally contains multiples of these, they all blend into one, and the variety is lost.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Michael-6

There didn't seem to be too many sour skulls in the first episode, perhaps 3 episodes?

7 Sour Skull levels in the 3rd. Episode !!!!

• Michael-6

@Peter_Tornaros

My clumsy typing, meant three levels in the first episode! Not looking forward to the final episode if there are 7 there!

• Michael-6

Did the second episode today. I think the levels 10092 to pretty much the end of the episode are the best batch that have been released in a good while. The right balance of fun and challenging. And no overuse of one element or another.

On a side note, you can certainly tell the 10000th level episode group has been released on mobile- the forum is once again awash with complaints from a whole new group of people experiencing the rubbish for themselves

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

I didn't run into any issues, ER totally MIA other than that easy peasy!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

The episode race made a cameo appearance (Not worthy of an Oscar), and disappeared within a blink of an eye. So probably no GB's for me this week. In no rush to complete all episodes now.

Completed the first episode, which was a bit of a mixed bag for me.

Level 10071, uneventful

Level 10072, pretty decent, 5 moves to spare

Level 10073, pleasure to play

Level 10074, Candy gods are being kind to me, could there be a Jaws lurking

Level 10075 was my shark. 3 IGB's. My poor eyesight hampered my progress, could not see the jellies.

Level 10076, candy gods making amends

Level 10077, running out of compliments

Level 10078 - If I was a betting man, I would take a chance on me.

Level 10079 - Who said fortune favors the brave, it also favors the weak

Level 10080 - Luck eventually runs out. Licorice would just not drop. Me and my big mouth

Level 10081, the inevitable sandwich with something yucky in the middle

Level 10082, enjoyable Rainbow Rapids

Level 10083, Getting a bit harder

Level 10084, little bit of a struggle

level 10085, Not paying attention cost me dearly.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

With me 5 levels short (a level per day for Daily Win sticker) is a drop in the overall difficulty level compared to the last two releases. Did not think that way when I did 10072 with insufficient moves to take the Toffee Swirls with the Order tasked dropping with one move left after UFO use. More LH required to finish the level. The days of some levels finishing 20 moves in hand with PGB and necklace seem to have gone and still nothing in ER. Levels after 10072 requiring IGB to complete were few and far between. Today's level 10110 needed 5 x LH to bring down the fruits, but no madness of 10061 last week and 9997 and 9990 and 9992 the week before.

A lot of grumbles about Sour Skulls, but aren't they part of the game ? 3 levels per episode I will not grumble, but seven in an episode probably worth a mention.

• Michael-6

Final episode done, again i think a decent mixture of fun and challenging levels. Nothing in the second or third episodes that would merit a super hard rating so there will no doubt be some tweaking.

There were a lot of sour skulls in the third episode alright. What i will say is that they haven't been the vital component to passing a level, and are generally arranged in such a way you will be able to make the moves you need to clear them. An improvement on recent experiences where they are sometimes awkward to hit, or have limited candies near them making hitting them a lottery.

Interesting to see an increasing number of levels contain UFOs as something you unlock. To me, it reeks of "we have thrown far too much frosting in, better pop a UFO in to help clear it". Which i guess is better than forcing the player to waste one of their own limited supply! But perhaps the developers could realise you are allowed to use less than 5 layers of frosting in levels! Then the addition of a UFO would be unnecessary. There are definitely a few levels where, if the UFO is removed, the level will immediately become extremely hard to complete.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?