The community makes the experience

yesitsreallyreal
yesitsreallyreal Posts: 29 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Discussions

I love the luv that the Candy Crunchin Crushin Community Gives🤗.. To know that we don't have to know each other & will still comment or even like that person comment🙌🏽.. That's mad luv.. it really makes the experience even better.. So I wanted to say THANK YOU to all the ppl on here that makes this experience here .. a good one..😊😘

Comments

• yesitsreallyreal
    yesitsreallyreal Posts: 29 Level 2

I like that I'm seeing ppl on here from all walks of life🤗🤗 .. Different cities.. Different states.. Different nationalities.. Different ages.. ppl you probably would never meet in your regular day.. We actually get the chance to meet new ppl.. make new friends. .All While bein able to enjoy some Candy Crushin .. I'm glad that the community brings ppl together to have c from all over..

**LET'S FIND OUT ABOUT EACH OTHER **

Since we DON'T have pics or profiles showing things about us like social media does.. Let's write some things about ourselves.. I'LL GO 1ST..

HELLO Everyone .. I'm T 👋

some call me TT.. Star.. or even YES.. Im on a few social media sites but I'm on my IG more then my others.. my IG name is **Yesitsreallyreal**.. I live in Philly.. I do like to go out.. as well as stay inside and play either a game or watch a good movie.. I'm all about GOOD VIBES.. GOOD TIMES.. I like to be silly at times & just laugh.. I like to make the most out of every moment & live life to fullest.. I like to live life in A JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE🤭🤟🏼where ppl can be comfortable wit who they are in the skin they're in.. To each is own.. 🤷🏽‍♀️If it don't affect me then I have no place to judge or say anything .. For fun I like goin out.. I like trying new places and things.. I also like spending time wit my family.. I also don't mind just staying in & playing one of my games.. or even just watch a movie.. I don't mind bein in or out.. Now Work wise I do a few things.. .. I waitres.. bartend.. I design clothes & homes.. I Paint & Sell paintings.. I host parties.... And on the side I connect ppl that like to purchase high end hotels.. homes.. condos..etc. wit developers that I work wit.. I also do promos on & off my social pages.. I do music videos & model from time to time as well.. Whewww😫I didn't know I was gonna write that much.. lol😂😂it is what it is thou.. Ohhh YEA. . almost forgot about my Candy Crunchin Stat😁😄.. I've been playing for awhile .. but not years upon years.. lol.. and I'm almost at level 9000.. YAY 🙌🏽 ME..

So let me know some things about yall.. I can't wait to see what ppl will say😊🤟🏽

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

There are plenty of posts to talk about. There is always a hello area in the play areas. You can post it there.

Much luck

And a little help for navigation.

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?