🏧🍪🍭 How do you feel about the Daily Treat Machine?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Sweet, but not sure how it works exactly.

Why did I get another hand today? I don't like this at all! So it's day 16 and I just got my 4th hand. Really? I am not liking this at all! Somehow after getting 4 hands in a row I really don't expect to see 3 color bombs on day 20. Sorry about being negative but my collection of hands is large. Perhaps the Kingsters need to shake this up a bit so that you don't get the exact same reward for a few days.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend

@Elsa I wouldn't mind hands to be honest, but I get what you mean. For something that is meant to be random it provides too many of the same thing. For me it has been fishes.

I have not had any issues receiving the rewards shown at the top of the numbered 'tiers'

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad Lucky Candy Boosters are very hard to come by, maybe they could be added to the machine. At the moment, as far as I know, only the Booster Wheel has a Lucky Candy and it is harder to get than the jackpot !!!!

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 692 Level 4
    Divine, I love it and have full control over it and my progress!

Voted. I wish this poll had more options to include I get it, I have control over it but I really do not like it. There is absolutely nothing positive about this Daily Treat Machine. I have already submitted an idea but this was shot down because the Daily Treat Machine versus the Daily Treat Calendar does not even come close to awarding the same amount of boosters. If you play on 5 devices the Daily Treat Calendar would give boosters on each device. 5 Devices 5 Boosters versus 5 Devices 1 Booster with the Daily Treat Machine no rocket science needed here 😑

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

I don’t understand why and how can I get a jackpot from this. Unfortunately this is fourth times of maximum and never got a jackpot! But, I got only a fish booster for 4 days same booster. I find this little boring for I got a same booster. 😭

@Crazy Cat Lad But, I’ll vote for “Sweet” 👍🏻

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Unfortunately I have never had this new version of the treat machine - so I cannot comment on it. I hope I get it sometime in the future. 🤞😊🐨💕

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

This is my progress on the machine

What remains to be added are the lucky candy and UFO. When reaching the maximum prize give all the boosters including the Party Popper

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

@Crazy Cat Lad

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

I like it, but it gives sometimes the same rewards

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,934 Pro Player 👑

Voted but have not seen the Daily Treat Machine bonus feature in my game yet😞

• velan_katir
    velan_katir Posts: 10 Level 2

I am running the daily treay machine every day, but i dint reach the maximum level. I reached the number 15.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?