💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Save Our Lives

missfrilly
missfrilly Posts: 9 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I save my lives so I can use them when I get boosters. But you always take them away. The game is hard enough to play without this happening all the time.I would have used them rather than have you just take them. I do not have many friends playing this game as it is very hard. Thank you.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Medic1813
    Medic1813 Posts: 8 Level 2

I have a massive issue when candy domes explode for no apparent reason!!!. Also when the game gifts you time limited bonuses right when you are out of lives… they should only activate once a level is started because it’s dumb to have that kind of bonus start when you are out of lives.

• RmEbert
    RmEbert Posts: 1 Newbie

I currently have issue with the fact that if I am playing on my phone and have to switch over to check an email or message, when I come back it resets the whole game, thus losing the round I was in the middle of, the booster/s I may have used as well as the life.

I find this very aggravating and just plain unacceptable. I enjoy playing in my down time, but I still have to pay attention to the important things in life too. I spend a fair amount of money on the game, and to just have so much just taken away so many times is NOT cool.

• missfrilly
    missfrilly Posts: 9 Level 2

bummer. i play nothing on my phone. too small for me

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

There is a post read before posting. This has been mentioned many times.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @missfrilly - You mention your lives are taken away. This shouldn't be happening - how many lives have you saved. I find that the game usually will let you save almost 100 lives. However these are lives that other players have given you. They are not unused lives you may have from a previous level.

Also - if for some reason you need to delete the game or switch to a new phone/tablet etc. you will lose any saved lives since they are stored locally on your device.

If you situation is that somehow lives you have saved that you received from other players are disappearing, than this is an issue that you need to report to Player support and not an idea to be voted on, so I am going to close this thread now. You can also start this as a discussion.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?