๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Getting rid of cheaters in leadership board lists.

beechsundowner
beechsundowner Posts: 28 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Support

Did a search on forums and only thread I found was from 2020. Maybe things have changed from then.

See attached picture (unredacted on purpose).

This person had over 5000 levels on 1 day. I barely get 5 so I know itโ€™s physically impossible to get that many lives without some sort of manipulation. In the beginning, I have gone as high as 200 levels in one day but where I am at in 9000โ€™s of levels, I barely get 50 to 75 a day if I get time to play that much and if I get booster gifts like from special events or F5 awards. Actions I took.

When I saw 5000 in one day played, I immediately unfriended him well before the weekly reset last leadership recycle start day 2 weeks ago..

I logged out my King account on the app on my ipad and logged back in. His name did not disappear so I figured it would stay for the remainder of the week, a reasonable event since the week was still in progress.

This week after reset, his name did not remove and I am stuck in looking at this ridiculous score again. I doubled checked my friends list and he is not there, I relighted out of my king account in the app, and relogged back in. All other friends changed to the new week as expected. The cheater is still in my list. Iโ€™m hoping someone important that actually can fix my problem will chime in and help me get this reset. Needless to say, itโ€™s just a game as there are bigger and more important things to stress over (pandemic, war, hunger, climate change), itโ€™s not a life altering event but it would be more to my enjoyment factor to see real players, none of this nonsense stuff.

Thanks for any help one can provide me.

Allen

Best Answers

ยซ1

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?