๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

๐ŸŽฌ๏ธ Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• Jaimerdz
    Jaimerdz Posts: 2 Newbie

Que debo hacer para tener boosters y vidas con videos publicitarios?

• mimi_ri
    mimi_ri Posts: 2 Newbie

When will I get the ads back? If not coming back Iโ€™m deleting the app. Found it interesting that they got removed the very same day I made a purchase for the first time in 10+ years.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,865 Legend

If you have read all of this thread then you probably know the answer to your question already. If you have had advert features in your game and now have lost them then it is highly unlikely that you will get them back. This is especially true if you have bought something.

I wish I could tell you differently as the practice of removing features just because someone buys something seems unfair at best, and downright pushy at worst.

• Richard1st
    Richard1st Posts: 13 Level 2

100% correct.

Guess the answer is to never make a purchase and keep getting the ads and boosters......

Yet the makers still deny it, shame on you!

• senthutactv
    senthutactv Posts: 7 Level 2

How to write more comments?

• SoloYo
    SoloYo Posts: 4 Newbie

My daughter made a purchase for me for my birthday in August and I have not had any ads since.... I am glad I checked this thread and I'm EXTREMELY disappointed to hear that I will probably not get the ads again. I'm stuck in a level that I could have finished several times if I had had the choice of getting just two more moves. I get more and more disappointed as I move along the game.๐Ÿ™

• Alienscar
    edited September 2021

Happy belated birthday to you @SoloYo and I am sorry to hear that you have lost your advert features just because someone was kind enough to treat you to a purchase.

What level are you on at the moment? I can imagine this game will get increasingly more tedious without having your extra moves.

• SoloYo
    SoloYo Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Alienscar! Yes, it's very frustrating....

I'm currently in level 5667. This is the 3rd time I had to re-install the game because it was glitching... The first time I had to restart after level 1300+, the second time after level 6563. I'd like to reach at least level 7000 but it's starting to bore me now that I'm stuck in one level for 2 days ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Alienscar
    edited September 2021

@SoloYo In all honesty I would ask why would you want to put yourself through the pain of getting to level 7000 if you aren't enjoying the experience. You don't owe the game your loyalty if it has taken away something you valued just because you paid real money.

If you enjoy playing Candy Crush then why not try googling for games similar to Candy Crush. You might be pleasantly surprised.

• WendyG78
    WendyG78 Posts: 244 Pro Player 👑

Yes...I had the ads for years, no matter what device I downloaded Candy Crush on..that is until somewhat recently and it does seem about the time I made a purchase.. if possible I'd like to get"m back..always need more boosters ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?