💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

New levels are coming soon... are you ready?!

Stay tuned! We might have a little surprise for today. 🙂

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

New levels released and I’ve found out the surprise. Even more moves removed, MORE blockers added and you need gold bars to pass levels now as NOT ENOUGH MOVES. In other words EVEN MORE CORRUPT to empty your pockets Absolute joke

Ive been repeating myself for months now and nobody listens because all KING is interested in is MONEY

Levels don’t play out like the videos show, and videos are only released a few days ago

designers are clueless

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

New levels out now!

💻️ 10 220 levels available on Windows 10

📱🌐 10 115 levels on other platforms

Today's update 8 September 2021 features...

Facebook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices:

Episodes 670 - 672 with levels 10 071 - 10 115.

Windows 10 app:

Episodes 676 - 678 with levels 10 161 - 10 220 (an extra episode released this week!)

Leave feedback about levels 10 161 - 10 220 directly to the level designers and Game Team HERE.

🎆 Fireworks Festival - five weeks of fun & sweet events. Find all details HERE!

🐟️ 🐈️ Fishing Tournament with licorise! Coming soon here!

Something big and briliant is coing soon to Candy Crush Saga ⭐️ 💃 HERE

🔟 🎉  Join the celebration of level 10 000 HERE and get an exclusive badge and more!

🏆️💎 Master Trophy Challenge - New brilliant badges to claim HERE!

🏆️ All contests to Win Gold Bars and more HERE!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

New levels out now!

💻️ 10 265 levels available on Windows 10

📱🌐 10 160 levels on other platforms

Today's update 15 September 2021 features...

Facebook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices:

Episodes 676 - 678 with levels 10 116 - 10 160.

Windows 10 app:

Episodes 683 - 685 with levels 10 221 - 10 265.

Leave feedback about the levels 10 221 - 10 265 directly to the level designers and Game Team HERE.

🍫🎁 Chocolate Box Deluxe - new updated Chocolate Box with bigger rewards. Find more info HERE.

📿🍬 Sam's Streak - Candy Necklace with a new sweet addition. All details HERE.

🐟️🐈️ Fishing Tournament with Licorise - Badges and Gold Bars to win HERE!

🏆️ All contests to Win Gold Bars and more HERE!

• Gary_Turner
    Options

Well done again for NOT listening to complaints

new levels still garbage

10116 moves cut from 27 in video to 20. Impossible without boosters

10117 mo cut from 29 in video to 25. Impossible without boosters

EVERY level requires boosters nowadays when we play the game, but EVERY video completes level without boosters. This proves the game is corrupt to make money as moves are depleted on EVERY level

Prove me wrong

• juja
    juja Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Wait until you get to 10051. This is where you will want to quit. King is not shy by telling us, hey, buy boosters, 86% of players struggle with this level, and then, pushes the sale of boosters on us. The level is one of the worst I ever played. A complete joke!

• Gary_Turner
    Options

Game is corrupt to make you spend money

loyal players are being shafted to fill KINGs wallets

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Gary_Turner

This round I agree with you. 1st round CCS took away all the extra moves and expect you to complete the game with the much reduced moves. Not magnaminous and gentlemen ly. Disgusting is the word

• Gary_Turner
    Options

10120. Video from 2 hours ago shows 22 moves (that’s what we get as well) but it uses all 22 without completing the level. Another 20 moves are then added and the level completes

more incompetence from this company. These levels are released weeks ago, then you decimate the number of moves to make them impossible unless you SPEND MONEY

its just a guessing game with these designers and they don’t provide proof that the levels can be done with the number of moves given

CORRUPTION at its best. GET IT SORTED

• Gary_Turner
    Options

10127. This just gets better and better. This level is NOTHING LIKE what’s shown in the videos

the utter garbage that is being put out to players week in week out is unbelievable.

You really need to get your house in order. No wonder you get so many complaints every week. This is why so many players are leaving the game as well. I’ve never seen this so bad.

To treat players like this is utterly despicable. You need to look at the people who are working for you. This is unacceptable

how levels can play this way when they have been released weeks ago is beyond me

the amount of boosters needed in the first 10 levels this week is unbelievable

thats my boosters exhausted, so tell me how I’m supposed to carry on.

I don’t really expect a reply because you couldn’t care less about your loyal players

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?