Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 10116-10160

Completed 'em (couple days ago or so)...

And the eleventh week of der Spieler doing one episode per day netted 25 GB, so it's back to how it was a few months ago (besides the waiting between episodes)...

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Actually, yesterday I just wanted to play a few levels of the last episode. But the system showed me the fast race for the third episode. Maybe I should always be a little late. 🤷

So I played all the levels to collect the 25 gold bars. 😍

The new levels will be released shortly. Let's see how it turns out this time. See you later.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

No new thread yet, but quite a lot of tricky episodes early on in the new batch.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

@Michael-6 good to know. I am waiting for the bewitching hour before I start. Did you get an episode race? What about a Candy Necklace?

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    edited September 2021
    Options

Easy levels this week.

There were some issues with targets for the order locks replaced by the boosters, but since the Candy Necklace is gone, gone are the issues too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cAiMCVlFFA&list=PLMb-7Hi8cGaXEa0B2Hcjr2UmjLl7swcu-

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

So far no episode race; i do have the candy necklace buy i have taken more than one go at every level so far bar 10163 so it isn't much use!

Stopped to get some work done at 10166, hoping the episode race shows up later.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Here's the link -> Feedback on levels 10 161 - 10 220!

We look forward to your feedback!

Thank you very much everyone and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• shvo1311
    shvo1311 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2021
    Options

I still have have the problem in 10116 on my win10. I updated the app, but it didin't help!!!😯

• beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

Level 10135

They have nerfed this level down to 21 moves. I don't mind a challenge, but this is completely impossible. After many tries, best is about 30% complete. I've gotten this far, I know how to play the game. This needs to be fixed.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello Level Designers,

I haven’t posted anything here for the past few weeks for a few reasons:

1) The episodes from my last complaint several weeks ago, up to level 10115 were mostly doable.

2) I had amassed around 180 gold bars from episode races (current win streak is 33)

3) I has a large number of hammers, hand switches, and some UFO’s and Party Boosters from level 10,000

Well, I’m here to say things have returned to their ridiculously hard ways. I am currently STUCK on level 10,144 having played it probably 20 times and never came close to finishing. I have depleted all 180 gold bars, all my hammers, hand switches, and all other boosters just getting to this nightmare of a level. This level will probably spell the end to my episode race streak as well unless everyone else in the race doesn’t have any boosters either. I don’t know why the levels need to be made so difficult, and level 10,144 isn’t even labeled as Hard. This level is without a doubt, the hardest level in the last 150 levels I have played.

I sure hope that the data will show just how impossible this level is, and perhaps it can be tweaked to make it passable somehow.

One more complaint - I got a completely unexpected “Oops” when playing level 10,130

I just started the level and my first or second move was a fish/wrapped candy combo, and all of a sudden I get the dreaded “Oops, not enough targets” error. You might want to look into why this is allowed to happen.

So close to calling it quits on CCS, now that I’ve reached level 10,000. Unless one has a boatload of boosters and gold bars, the levels are just not fun anymore. 🙁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?