Again much less moves!!!

Comments

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3

I am on day 5 of trying to pass level 6124. I don't mind a little challenge but 5 damn days on 1 level makes the game very boring. Anyone have any tips on passing this?

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

Either spend money on boosters or quit the game. This is what KING wants you to do

its not an enjoyable game to play anymore. Its all about KING filling their coffers

been playing this game for years, the same as a lot of people and this is the way you are treated

disgusting company

• Gary_Turner

10128. Absolutely sick of your designers and your levels. Over 30 attempts and not once have I opened the bottom. Doesn’t matter what boosters you use, can’t even get close.

This level has been changed from the video so it’s impossible to do with the number of moves given. The blockers are a disgrace. Everything gets changed once levels are released to make more money.

Absolutely shocking

GET THIS FIXED instead of sitting back doing nothing

absolute idiots running the show

• Gary_Turner

Just watched 2 videos for level 10128 released 4 hours and 2 hours ago with 20 moves each ( that’s what we are given to start with).

one of them starts with a party cone, uses all 20 moves then adds another 6 moves. Before completing ANOTHER party cone has to be used. Absolutely ridiculous

the other video starts with 2 colour bombs, some striped candies and 3 wrapped candies. It also adds an extra 3 moves at the beginning making 23 moves at the start. Once these are all used up another 6 moves are added to complete the level.

this level isn’t even graded as a hard level, yet this is the GARBAGE we players have to put up with.

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF KING

• sydisid
    sydisid Posts: 20 Level 2

Hm, I'm thinking you'd probably need at least 30 moves to solve the damn thing. IMO these levels all need boosts to pass. Get some

• Gary_Turner

You need at least 30 moves on EVERY LEVEL nowadays, if not you need a big wallet because that’s all KING are interested in.

levels are released without testing to see if they can be done with the moves given.

its all guess work. They want us to do the work for them with feedback, plus we’ve to pay for the privilege by buying boosters to complete each level

• dlovo313
    dlovo313 Posts: 254 Level 3

Definitely need 30.

• Gary_Turner

I thought it might be just one episode that had been messed up, but it was just wishful thinking.

10131 also has moves reduced, plus blockers are locked and have to be hit numerous times more than shown in the video. These moron designers must think every player has an endless supply of boosters to help them.

Ive also been missing my chocolate box on my iPad for about 4 days now, so I’m getting less boosters.

There’s just no ending to the idiocy of this game anymore.

I wish these people at KING would try and complete these levels with what they give us to start with, and report back their findings

GET EVERY LEVEL SORTED and GIVE US A CHANCE of COMPLETING

The number of complaints I’ve seen this week has never been seen before, so I can’t be the only player who is fed up with your designers

• Gary_Turner

10132 number of moves decimated again

video shows 20 moves but had to use 2 piñata plus added 6 extra moves. We get 20 moves plus added blockers

10133 video shows 27 moves, we get 20

it seems on EVERY level you’re only getting 20 moves to start with and then you’ve got to PAY if you want to complete

this is just CORRUPTION

silence from KING is deafening. Looks like they want feedback but you get nothing in return

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

Long live the King!!!😡💰️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?