⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

whatis so wrong with this game???

Ane_Anika
Ane_Anika Posts: 17 Level 2

I have enjoyed playing this game for many years ... but no more ... it is full of mistakes that instead of fixing the old ones, there are more and more new ones ... I play at level 10132 ... I regularly lose the lives I have collected, so I do not have enough to play, and with that I lose the races and boosters ... for a few days I was collecting striped candis and I was convincingly first, and today I was supposed to get the prize, but that event simply disappeared ... I wonder. what could start next? for worse? !!!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Its sometime happend to me . Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again. and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

You're understandably frustrated @Ane_Anika. I'd be too if I had just lost things I have been accumulating for so long. It's completely unfair, pure and simple. Having said that, I hope that you'll rethink quitting the game. Only because I'm thinking of the time and energy you've spent all these years to get to the point you are.

• Ane_Anika
    Ane_Anika Posts: 17 Level 2

I did all the suggested steps and nothing changed

then I contacted the Player Support Team and they forwarded your answers ... what now?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?