New features??

Options
97kj11
97kj11 Posts: 28 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Discussions

My Sister recently downloaded candy crush, and she has the same app/updated version as me. But the features she has is INSANE! I have NO features!

I am on level 1957 and she is 427

she watches ads for moves/candy. I only have the option to buy

She has races to see who can go 15 levels before she wins a prize. I only have the option to buy gold.

She has ALL the bells and whistles.

after looking at several other players games, it’s so unfair that the games aren’t uniform. It doesn’t make it fun when I have an unfair advantage and the only option to spend money to get less!!!!!!

and I understand that not all features all open, I’m tired of only having the option of spending money when it is so lucrative for others!!!!! She gets 20 gold for episode races and I’ve never had these options.

is there any way I can get the same fair game?

Comments

• daisiescan_
    daisiescan_ Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I’m not getting any of those new features either. Also what’s with this royal program. I don’t really understand it. And I tried to buy a package but having trouble with that as well. I guess they don’t want me to buy anymore 😡😡😡

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,112 Legend
    Options

@97kj11 I’m tired of only having the option of spending money when it is so lucrative for others!!!!! She gets 20 gold for episode races and I’ve never had these options.

is there any way I can get the same fair game?

The short answer is no you can't get the same game if you continue with your existing game. There is enough anecdotal evidence on here that shows that as soon as you buy anything for your game using real money then you lose all your means of receiving free boosters/gold.

What this means is that if you would like a game with more free features then you will probably have to create a brand new account and start the game again. This time making sure you don't buy anything when you play. The problem with this is that even this does not guarantee you will get all of the features that your sister has got.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?