Comments

• Wanda_Edusei
    Wanda_Edusei Posts: 8 Level 2
  • Wanda_Edusei
    Wanda_Edusei Posts: 8 Level 2

Please subscribe, not sure what I am doing

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thanks for your subscribing on Candy Crush Tagging List! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Wanda_Edusei 😉

Also check :

🌶 Hot topics here and here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - September 2021: Nominate your candidate now!

✨👑 All Stars US - the sweetest and biggest candy tournament of the year HERE!

New sweet things are coming to the game! Can you guess what they will do HERE?

🍂💜 Heartfelt Harvest - Lovely and sweet fall events in Candy Crush Saga HERE

New Feature - Sweet Crew HERE

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE!

🏧🎯 Poll of the week - Treat Machine vs Booster Wheel HERE

🐟️🐈️ Fishing Tournament with Licorise - Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! HERE!

🏆️💎 Master Trophy Challenge - New brilliant badges to claim HERE!

👉Get the Highest Score and Win 20 Gold Bars HERE!!!💪😊

🖼 Take photos of King's Magic - Win Gold Bars here 🎨

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• konytadeo12
    konytadeo12 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hola si quiero que me suscriba a las etiquetas .... gracias

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello 👋.

Please note that in the Community we only use English. You can use a translator to post in English and participate in the Community.

We have an international area where you can speak in Spanish if you go to the 👉Rincón Hispano.

I will be happy to assist you there.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @doncoyote and @Ghufran_Ali 👍😊

Also check :

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE!

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2

Unsubscribe please-I know you can't keep track of everyone but I'd already been removed once before as per my request but find myself back on the list because I posted on the forum recently.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

Yes to all 3 questions

subscribe

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your unsubscribing. I remove your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List completed. @KimmyA1 👌😊

Also thanks for your subscribing on Candy Crush Tagging List! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Gary_Turner 😉

Also check :

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @MissyLR 👍😊

Also check :

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?