πŸ§‡πŸ‹πŸ“ ο»Ώ New sweet things are coming to the game! Can you guess what they will do?

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. ❀️😊

Also checkΒ more interesting topics and contestsΒ (click onΒ spoiler warming button here) πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š

🌢 Hot topicsΒ hereΒ andΒ hereΒ right now in Candy Crush Saga! πŸ”₯

Badge of the Month - September 2021Β HERE

🍭🀩 Candy Crusher of the Month - September 2021: Nominate your candidate now!

βœ¨πŸ‘‘ All Stars US - the sweetest and biggest candy tournament of the yearΒ HERE!

πŸ‚πŸ’œ Heartfelt Harvest - Lovely and sweet fall events in Candy Crush SagaΒ HERE

New sweet things are coming to the game! Can you guess what they will doΒ HERE?

New Feature - Sweet CrewΒ HERE

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE!

🏧🎯 Poll of the week - Treat Machine vs Booster Wheel HERE

🐟️🐈️ Fishing Tournament with Licorise - Collect the Badges and Win Gold Bars HERE!

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎢

πŸ“– 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush SagaΒ here.

πŸ’¬πŸ’­ Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels!Β HERE!

πŸ†οΈπŸ’Ž Master Trophy Challenge - New brilliant badges to claimΒ HERE!

πŸ‘‰Get the Highest Score and Win 20 Gold BarsΒ HERE!!!πŸ’ͺ😊

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition aboutΒ GuideΒ (Help you find your way around King Community),Β Excel SpreadsheetΒ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More TopicsΒ πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š

You can check out thisΒ guideΒ as it will help you find your way around KingΒ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetΒ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❀️😊

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,114 Jelly Moderator
    Options
    New flavours to chocolates in the Chocolate Box

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim I was going to go with yetis ice cream then I thought expect the unexpected so that's why I chose the chocolate box it would really be unexpected ingredients for the box

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
    Replace the Cherry and Hazelnut on the Ingredient levels

Not sure what it is but here my vote

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

They would probably be add-ons to the original two ingredients. The original ingredients will NOT be removed.

• diannecamille
    diannecamille Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It will be cool if they would replace the ingredients… something new to look forward to in the game 😊✌️

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,665 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

From what place in the philippines are you from. I am also from the philippines.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Flavored Chocolates?

Κ• β€’α΄₯β€’Κ” πŸ“πŸˆπŸŒπŸ‰πŸ₯πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ‘

• HughLaurie1959
    HughLaurie1959 Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

Voted.

I agree with Fences.

• diana182
    diana182 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Ingredients to the ice-cream in Yeti's Ice Cream Truck

I would like the red candies to be replaced with strawberries. When it turns into stripes, it is hard to tell if the stripes are up and down or side to side.

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

Replace the hazelnuts and cherry it would be interesting

Voted

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?