🦃 Thanksgiving Join our Thanksgiving in Community HERE
🐠 Swedish Fish New look and design coming soon. Exclusive preview HERE

For those of you who don't want to be a part of Sweet Crew, I found an exploit for mobile devices

DukeSR8DukeSR8 Posts: 80 Level 2
edited September 24 in Discussions

Any time you get the popup, completely close the app. Go into Airplane Mode and launch the game. Once you're completely on the map, it's safe to turn off Airplane Mode and you can play without being forced into Sweet Crew.

I know I will be using this exploit until the devs give us an option to disable Sweet Crew in Settings.

EDIT: Disregard the last sentence of the first paragraph. You have to stay in Airplane Mode as Olivia is very sneaky and naughty and will force you into a group.

Comments

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 3,698 Level 5

Won't playing in airplane mode disable more than just Sweet Crew though? Airplane mode means no wifi

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Michael-6Michael-6 Posts: 588 Level 3

Is there a particular reason you would want to disable sweet crew? I have found it very useful for getting past a few levels recently- getting the extra 2 moves, or being given a few extra lives. And, if your crew completes the 50 levels you get a useful hour of boosters. Obviously it's each to their own, but this seem like one of the better features introduced in recent times to the game.