💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

More feedback on this weeks moronic levels.

They gave us 60 levels this week and so far I’ve completed 7. I’ve previously posted feedback on 10161-10166. Now on 10168

10167- 29 attempts to pass

10168- 76 attempts so far

there is no way to pass this level because these idiotic designers don’t listen to players. You only get 24 moves but they have locked the twists. If you are really lucky to clear the twists you have to get the skulls before the board opens up. Out of 76 attempts I’ve got the skulls 4 times, but then you have no moves left.

There are 2 videos out there showing how to complete this level. First one is with the twists locked, but you get 32 moves, not 24 like our game. The second gives you 24 moves, like us, but the twists are opened, but after 24 moves it adds ANOTHER 5 moves before completing.

Therefor with twists locked you get 32 moves and with twists opened it takes 29 moves. WHY do we only get 24 moves with twists locked?

The other thing is, that because of the number of moves being decimated and levels IMPOSSIBLE to pass there is NO WAY to gain boosters for some help.

if you don’t complete levels you can’t contribute to FANTASTIC FIVE

if you don’t complete levels you can’t win FAST RACE

If you don’t complete levels you can’t win SECRET CRUSH

if you don’t complete levels you can’t win HEARTFELT HARVEST

if you don’t complete levels you can’t win the WEEKLY CONTEST

if you don’t complete levels you can’t get your DAILY WIN STICKER

if you don’t complete levels you can’t help your SWEET CREW to complete 50 levels

also the chocolate box has been changed to give you less of a chance of gaining boosters

Because you can’t pass levels EVERY single item mentioned above stops you having any chance of gaining boosters. This is KINGs way of saying PAY AS YOU PLAY

the game is CORRUPT on every single level to make players spend money.

these incompetent designers have destroyed what used to be a fun game to play. Don’t expect any changes because they never listen and they never answer back to any negative comments

they are just a disgusting company that couldn’t care less about those that play the game (especially their most loyal players)

• bharat_123
    bharat_123 Posts: 36 Level 2

Cross the 2500 Candy Crush saga level

Thanks King Community

• Odner
    Odner Posts: 1 Newbie

a cordial greeting mr candy i am odner fleurisca i like that game

• yoph_1234
    yoph_1234 Posts: 165 Level 3
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?