⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My Piggy Bank states "Full" but there are only 30 gold bars. It used to hold 60 gold bars -

Options
124»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Candy Lover, it's a testing right now where players were randomly chosen the 30 instead of 60.  I keep telling the players not to purchase them for the 30 and then their test will fail.  Then they might have to go back to the 60 again!

• cedricv
    cedricv Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yep. Not sure who is the genius who came up with this but I have also stopped purchasing since the change. On the positive side, it saves us all money. The reason the piggy bank is successful it’s because it’s the only somewhat reasonable purchase. Everything else is nonsensical. When you take into account that they reduce the number of moves weeks after weeks to à point where you go through your five lives in 15 minutes. It’s ridiculously expensive. If you’re not addicted, you can just let go of the game, but I’m sure this predatory behavior is very successful. Activision Blizzard has been a snake for many years. No reason it will stop now. But yeah, hopefully they’ll change it back to 60. Lol

• Becky_Moore
    Becky_Moore Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I was getting 60 gold bar's now I'm getting 30 was buying at 60 but will not be buying anymore plus levels are getting ridiculous I'm doing 146 dbl jelly with only 11 moves not another penny will they get from me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?