Feedback on levels 10 071 - 10 115

1235»

Comments

• Jwhpotter10
    Jwhpotter10 Posts: 1 Newbie

10089 is ridiculously hard, nowhere near enough moves to get the final 2 cherries

• kazautarch
    kazautarch Posts: 8 Level 2

What's wrong with level 10112?

It is way different than the ones I see on Youtube videos.

I started with only 21 moves and with the side bars locked.

The fishes don't work at all, as they will not target the side bars but randomly clean the color candies.

Which means you need at least 2 attacks on the side bar bubbles and the only way to hit them the second time, is to combine 2 chocolate together, that is INSANELY IMPOSSIBLE. That's ridiculous, you really need extremely good luck to do so.

Not even mention you still have a lot of glasses to clean after that.

This level will stop me and many other people from playing, seriously.

P.S. It is the same for mobile and PC version, and I have already updated the apps to the newest.

• juja
    juja Posts: 42 Level 2

10075. I obviously had a lucky board after playing this level for 2 days: a waterfall of colorbombs, all sort of combinations, all seemed so easy and I was sure I would beat it this time. But King wouldn't be King as we all know now. The second cherry got stuck at the bottom and no additional moves would get it out. The level of my frustration? You better not know. Back to square one with dull boards. Enjoying torturing us, King?

• juja

10088 is ridiculously hard. After King modified the licorice dispenser, the level became impossible to win. None of the videos have that heavy flow of licorice that prevents from clearing the cakes. Please fix it.

• juja

10089 - another horrible level. Come on Kings, why hating us so much?

• philzaphd
    philzaphd Posts: 29 Level 2

Level 10101 - 10115 Awesome, Really Heart breaking, I thought i will loose my Fast Race Streak, but fortunately, cleared though i have to take extra step at last to keep my streak by loosing goldbars. JUST AWESOME.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?